vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been saying this every since they lost Inglis, then Cronk, then Slater. They will continue to contend long after Smitty departs.
Bellamy has never won a premiership without having Smith, Slater and Cronk all at the same time.

Cant wait to see if Seibs has our shapes in order so we can throw a few at the Dogs

We’ll see how Melbourne contend with losing the best player of all time. We all know Bellamy’s record without him.

It’s sad this is what it’ll take for us to have a chance of beating them.

You've been saying this every since they lost Inglis, then Cronk, then Slater. They will continue to contend long after Smitty departs.
disagree, they will come back to the pack significantly once smith retires. not to mention bellamy ain't hanging around once that happens, i expect him to be around 1-2 seasons tops post smith before he GTFO's.

losing those two is gonna hurt them significantly, as it would any club that lost their heart and soul.

Cant wait to see if Seibs has our shapes in order so we can throw a few at the Dogs

We don’t throw shapes like we used to throw shapes that’s for sure

disagree, they will come back to the pack significantly once smith retires. not to mention bellamy ain't hanging around once that happens, i expect him to be around 1-2 seasons tops post smith before he GTFO's.

losing those two is gonna hurt them significantly, as it would any club that lost their heart and soul.

Macca is our heart and soul. Is that why we can’t lose him?

Bold to assume Smith has either

While they have had some great, great players, there is no doubt Smith is the conductor and gets the most out of some middle of the road players. I think they will really struggle. A bit like us with Locky, some players you just cant replace that easily.

Souths downed Easts, so wont be facing them week 1 of the finals. Either Parra or Manly, now.

Souths downed Easts, so wont be facing them week 1 of the finals. Either Parra or Manly, now.

Parra, Manly, and Bunnies are all very beatable. As is Canberra. The only teams I don’t see is have a close to coin toss chance against are the top 2, though we’ve proven we can beat roosters.

Parra, Manly, and Bunnies are all very beatable. As is Canberra. The only teams I don’t see is have a close to coin toss chance against are the top 2, though we’ve proven we can beat roosters.

If we’re fully switched on we can beat anyone in the top 8 except for Melbourne.

All three of those guys are far more replaceable than Smith. That's not to be disparaging of the others, who are at the very top of their generation. It's simply indicative of the level Smith is at and how unlike anyone else before him he really is.

Ofahengaue has reportedly been ruled out this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morepudding
  • MrMoore
  • Socnorb
  • bazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • Xzei
  • FGfrom50
  • Mr Fourex
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Tmac
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • lynx000
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.