vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
i respectfully agree to disagree here.....but lets watch the game arm in arm as Bronco brothers and discuss the intrica.......**** that.....lets get pre-loaded and fall asleep half way through it...! :rofl
Hey ! I only said he MAY be right...I really didn't mean it , honest !:xxxx:

I agree Seibs is definitely trying to protect the young halves a bit, the last thing he will want to do is lay a whole heap of finals pressure on their shoulders and destroy their confidence.

We've seen what that has done to Taylor.

Seibs has given them both a taste of the top grade and it will build their hunger for next year, this late in the season we will just battle on now with Turpes and Boyd and then reassess in the off season.

I agree Seibs is definitely trying to protect the young halves a bit, the last thing he will want to do is lay a whole heap of finals pressure on their shoulders and destroy their confidence.

Seibs has given them both a taste of the top grade and it will build their hunger for next year, this late in the season we will just battle on now with Turpes and Boyd and

Dropping him after performing well will do wonders for his confidence

Seibs has given them both a taste of the top grade and it will build their hunger for next year, this late in the season we will just battle on now with Turpes and Boyd and then reassess in the off season.

....well, guess it depends on what exactly your expectations are for Brisbane during the finals...for mine......we should concentrate on giving a young half finals experience..

Cause we are literally just making up the numbers like 6 other teams...

Sos and turpin are a year apart (21&22) and have played about as many first grade games as each other. One has looked good at 7 and one has looked better at 9 , I can't see the point in dropping one.

It may be that siebold wants him to look at his kicking. Turpin is definitely a better kicker in general play, but needs work with combinations.
Since he has been suspended nor injured, hopefully he has been working hard. I guess we will see.

It may be that siebold wants him to look at his kicking. Turpin is definitely a better kicker in general play, but needs work with combinations.
Since he has been suspended nor injured, hopefully he has been working hard. I guess we will see.
That's true... anyone been to training to see if Turps was still training with the top squad during his suspension??

I'd imagine he was training with the "reserves" side as Seibs likes 13 vs 13 and I'm guessing it's starters vs reserves... maybe Seibs is seeing something at training???

Last edited:
Dropping him after performing well will do wonders for his confidence

People saying that he’s protecting his young halves from pressure but apparently he doesn’t care at all about protecting his equally young hooker from pressure.

Last edited:
Turpin will bring the right hand side of the team into the game. SOS failed to do this. The only time the team went right with SOS at half back was when the ball went directly to Milf. SOS honestly looks like a school boy half back where he was a half back because he was the best player in the team but then failed to grow into another position more suited to his skillset i.e. second row or center.

People saying that he’s protecting his young halves from pressure but apparently he doesn’t care at all about protecting his equally young hooker from pressure.

He’s even playing him out of position. How much fucking pressure is that lol

Turpin will bring the right hand side of the team into the game. SOS failed to do this. The only time the team went right with SOS at half back was when the ball went directly to Milf. SOS honestly looks like a school boy half back where he was a half back because he was the best player in the team but then failed to grow into another position more suited to his skillset i.e. second row or center.

How? What creative play making has he achieved so far bringing the right hand side into the game. I'm keen to know

Personally wished Seibold would Put Boyd Centre, Turpin can work at 6 with SoS at 7 and that would be the best halves combo we could do till next season.

Completely not convinced that Boyd has a Supposed special Combo with Fifita but even still at centre he would be next to him still.

Personally wished Seibold would Put Boyd Centre, Turpin can work at 6 with SoS at 7 and that would be the best halves combo we could do till next season.

Completely not convinced that Boyd has a Supposed special Combo with Fifita but even still at centre he would be next to him still.
I'd prefer macca at 6 and turpin 9

I didn’t think turpins kicking was any better than SoS’. In terms of being a half back I reckon Sean is all over turpin in all facets.

I didn’t think turpins kicking was any better than SoS’. In terms of being a half back I reckon Sean is all over turpin in all facets.

Mmmm I wouldn't say he's got him covered in the kicking department. I've actually seen Turpin put in a few pearlers, whether lucky or not. Haven't seen that from SOS yet.

Can't agree with that, SoS has no power in his kicks.

In all other play he is a better Half then Turpin no doubt but to argue SoS has a better kicking game is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.