Coach: Dean PayCoach: Anthony Seibold
Referees: Grant Atkins, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Liam Nicholls
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Beau Scott
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Kickoff: 5:30 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited:
SOS’s left foot kick so far is a bit joke to me. He’s eager to run, but apparently he lost his touch.
Boyd had so far the best game as half.
Turpin is back to this game.

So I’m expecting:

1, Milford
5, Isaako
4, Glenn/Shibasaki
3, Staggs
2, Oates
6, Boyd
7, Turpin
8, Lodge
9, Macca
10, Haas
11, Fifita
12, Gillet
13, Carrigan

14, Segeyaro
15, Flegler
16, Kennedy
17, Perese

I honestly don’t mind Jofa taking the game off even he’s fit back from injury, he doesn’t stand out to me compare to other bench forward.......

If the Raiders beat the Sharks, the Tigers beat the Dragons and the Roosters beat the Panthers (all of the favourites getting up) it sets up an interesting situation for this round where a loss to the Bulldogs would set up a unique situation for the Sunday game between the Sharks and Tigers. If the above happened, both the Sharks and Panthers would make the 8 with a win or a draw, but finish 9th with a loss. The only thing preventing them from deliberately playing a 0-0 draw would be match fixing laws.

Operation Shut down Foran

If the Raiders beat the Sharks, the Tigers beat the Dragons and the Roosters beat the Panthers (all of the favourites getting up) it sets up an interesting situation for this round where a loss to the Bulldogs would set up a unique situation for the Sunday game between the Sharks and Tigers. If the above happened, both the Sharks and Panthers would make the 8 with a win or a draw, but finish 9th with a loss. The only thing preventing them from deliberately playing a 0-0 draw would be match fixing laws.
Prisoner dilemma, and also a good enough reason for determining final round fixtures in the last week. If pans out, then that game should play first and remove all temptation.

SOS’s left foot kick so far is a bit joke to me. He’s eager to run, but apparently he lost his touch.
Boyd had so far the best game as half.
Turpin is back to this game.

So I’m expecting:

1, Milford
5, Isaako
4, Glenn/Shibasaki
3, Staggs
2, Oates
6, Boyd
7, Turpin
8, Lodge
9, Macca
10, Haas
11, Fifita
12, Gillet
13, Carrigan

14, Segeyaro
15, Flegler
16, Kennedy
17, Perese

I honestly don’t mind Jofa taking the game off even he’s fit back from injury, he doesn’t stand out to me compare to other bench forward.......

Definitely NO TURPIN at 7. Aarrgh

Definitely NO TURPIN at 7. Aarrgh
Totally agree, he comes in at hooker. McCullough to the bench and Segeyaro misses out.

Next season we don't have McCullough on our books at all.

Totally agree, he comes in at hooker. McCullough to the bench and Segeyaro misses out.

Next season we don't have McCullough on our books at all.

Perhaps the other way around. Macca has fatigue issues that effect his passing, so bring high-energy Turps on at 50. No, **** it. At 40.

7th is the absolute best we can hope for now. Amazing how in the end despite how god awful this season has been, whether or not we could make something of it came down to 1 or 2 losses, the Souffs game last week and that disgraceful game against the Tits earlier in the year. We could have been comfortably in 6th with a final at home waiting had we won those.

Last edited:
7th is the absolute best we can hope for now. Amazing how in the end despite how god awful this season has been, whether or not we could make something of it came down to 1 or 2 losses, the Souffs game last week and that disgraceful game against the Tits earlier in the year. We could have been comfortably in 6th with a final at home waiting had we won those.

I thought we easily should have beaten the dragons and tigers. Both were home games and lost in the dying stages.

If Tigers and Panthers lose this weekend means we have made the 8.

Don’t want to get ahead of ourselves but who would we rather play week 1 of the finals. Looks like it could be anyone of Souths, eels, raiders or manly.

For me I definitely don’t want to play raiders or Manly. I’d love to play Souths and beat them.

If Tigers and Panthers lose this weekend means we have made the 8.

Don’t want to get ahead of ourselves but who would we rather play week 1 of the finals. Looks like it could be anyone of Souths, eels, raiders or manly.

For me I definitely don’t want to play raiders or Manly. I’d love to play Souths and beat them.
I'd like to get soufs and it would be great if the whole team practiced the Benny shimmy (the one he did in the sheds) and copied it in a conga line on full-time to celebrate our win.

We should put a other forward on the bench instead of Shibba
Generally, but with Glenn already in the centres what do we do if an outside back goes down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • RodF
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • LittleDavey
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.