vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn’t named in the top 17 so shouldn’t have any effect this weekend.
Still hope he recovers soon though.

Off topic a little here... But how is it that we are still missing TPJ through suspension and JWH gets 1 week for last nights attempted decapitation?

Off topic a little here... But how is it that we are still missing TPJ through suspension and JWH gets 1 week for last nights attempted decapitation?
TPJ isn't still out because of that shot. He's still out because he had loading. It was a Grade 2 charge with weeks on top for prior offences.

You could argue the grading on both is subjective and unfair, but its not like the incident alone is the reason TPJ misses 5 weeks and JWH only one.

Last edited:
TPJ isn't still out because of that shot. He's still out because he had loading. It was a Grade 2 charge with weeks on top for prior offences.

You could argue the grading on both is subjective and unfair, but its not like the incident alone is the reason TPJ misses 5 weeks and JWH only one.
How the **** does JWH not have any loading?? The guy has a personal car parking space out the front of the judiciary.
You are right about the reasoning but the whole thing stinks. Last nights incident was worse than Turpin’s, and he even copped 2 weeks!?

It's a joke, definitely deserves a couple with his record. And the fact Burgess gets a week for a hair pull makes it even more laughable.

Sua had his best performance last night, also Knight had 93 m at the 30m mark. Impressive

If we're throwing shapes around ,make mine savory.

I feel theres some photoshop potentially around 'throwing shapes' but I'm no good at it.

Parramatta v Manly game tonight will determine who we meet in week 1 of the finals. Basically, if we beat the Bulldogs we finish 7th and play 6th, otherwise it's 8th and we play 5th (as long as Tigers v Sharks isn't a draw, in which case we get knocked out).

Eels will need to beat the Sea Eagles by 11 or more to get 5th.

Parramatta v Manly game tonight will determine who we meet in week 1 of the finals. Basically, if we beat the Bulldogs we finish 7th and play 6th, otherwise it's 8th and we play 5th (as long as Tigers v Sharks isn't a draw, in which case we get knocked out).

Eels will need to beat the Sea Eagles by 11 or more to get 5th.

Well pretty sure we’ll finish 7th.
Rather play a busted manly than a resurgent parra at bankwest where they tend to grow another leg.

The reason it's not a kick in the teeth to SOS making way for Turpin is that Siebs would most likely have told SOS he's just in for suspension cover. Then told him you did an awesome job and right now it's turpins position to lose and you're banging down the door. He would've told turps the same thing. He's doing what any coach what have done. Unless SOS had absolutely set the world on fire... Which he didn't.

The reason it's not a kick in the teeth to SOS making way for Turpin is that Siebs would most likely have told SOS he's just in for suspension cover. Then told him you did an awesome job and right now it's turpins position to lose and you're banging down the door. He would've told turps the same thing. He's doing what any coach what have done. Unless SOS had absolutely set the world on fire... Which he didn't.
Makes sense now that I read it. I was wondering how he would keep both happy .

Parra are demolishing Manly who look to be completely cooked. Our fate all the way up to Week 2 is in our own hands now, maybe even Week 3 if Souths are busted too.

I want to play Eagles next week. What needs to happen?

Parra are demolishing Manly who look to be completely cooked. Our fate all the way up to Week 2 is in our own hands now, maybe even Week 3 if Souths are busted too.

Yeah it’s still early days but parra look like specials tonite and will cover the diff to end up 5th.
It’s very important we win tomorrow to avoid coming 8th and being ambushed by parra in week 1 of the finals at bankwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Porthoz
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • Thelmus
  • BrisVegas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.