Coach: Dean PayCoach: Anthony Seibold
Referees: Grant Atkins, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Liam Nicholls
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Beau Scott
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Kickoff: 5:30 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited:
Biggest game of the year. Could be the difference between another embarrassing exit in week 1 of the finals or a chance to cause an upset or two.

Big movement in the ladder. The Warriors are about to upset the Raiders. They will likely lose in Melbourne then they'll be our Week 2 opponents.

Last edited:
The “gentlemen’s agreement” (aka match fixing) meme is gaining momentum online. We need to win this because I doubt the nrl strip the sharks and tigs of comp points if they magically secure a draw tomorrow.

Fifita really is an ugly bastard.

But my god he is a brilliant bastard.

The “gentlemen’s agreement” (aka match fixing) meme is gaining momentum online. We need to win this because I doubt the nrl strip the sharks and tigs of comp points if they magically secure a draw tomorrow.

There isn't going to be any match fixing from the players.

Each player has the desire to win. They go through grueling pre-seasons and training sessions several times a week for that reason. When they run out onto the field, they will have one task in mind. Winning.

They will want to build confidence and momentum going into the finals.

Each player has the desire to win. They go through grueling pre-seasons and training sessions several times a week for that reason. When they run out onto the field, they will have one task in mind. Winning.

This is the thing for me... I just can't see the players being able to play convincingly enough for 90mins to get a draw.

Tigs at Leichhardt on a Sunday afternoon sending Robbie out... as long as it's not pissing down rain they could put 30 on a somewhat under strength sharks

Plenty of real life examples to the contrary however. Disgrace of Gijon etc. match fixing

Could be the day of the giant killers.
Warriors done the deed and now the pressure on us to keep the Dogs completing the double.

One team has Gallen, the other may have Farah. You think either of them would allow a draw if the ball came to them in a winnable position?

Their narcissism will always win. Always.

Poor start and the dogs have shown up...

Dogs got away with a strip.

50/50 calls going against us already. Away from home, so to be expected i suppose. D time boys.

What is Isaako doing there?

Isaako coming in for no reason, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.