/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

***** sake.

I know the Dogs had a good run leading up to this game but it seems we always play down to the level of the opposition and get beat.

Well, let' see if the Tigers/Sharks fix the game tomorrow.

We had a good run too with SoS but dumb shit coach puts turpin straight back into halfback for what reason??? He didn’t show any form there before he was suspended so why stop all our momentum and form at this stage of the season. It’s just so dumb.

Face it, boys and girls. This team is wayyy too mentally weak to ever contend. The team is mentally fragile because the captain is mentally fragile, and the coach needs to start owning up for his mind numbing decisions regarding this spine and this squad.

Cronulla and Wests playing out a draw tomorrow would almost be a backhanded mercy.

After jumping around the lounge room screaming and happy with my son after that win last weekend I have been looking forward to tonight’s game all week.
I hate watching this crap over and over again.
How can we be so bad?
Surely with guys like Locky on the board there has to be some serious questions being asked about the team selections, playing style and game plans
How can we be SO BAD????

Hilarious thought... Watching the bulldogs celebrate like they just won the grand final lol

***** sake.

I know the Dogs had a good run leading up to this game but it seems we always play down to the level of the opposition and get beat.

Well, let' see if the Tigers/Sharks fix the game tomorrow.
Please be a draw and put us out of our misery

Our D-grade regular season comes to an end.

I have no faith that Seibs will do what's necessary to fix our diabolical right edge defence by next week. I have no faith that our coaching team will have us playing decent attacking football regardless of who they select in 6 and 7 next week. What an absolute disappointment this season has been.

What do you expect with make shift halves

They were predictably shit, but there's so much more to this performance than just the halves. Forward pack is massively overrated - they can run, but their defence is really poor. The backs seemingly can't defend either.

We can't play better. We don't know how. Seibold has fettered us, nobbled by a shit game plan driven by piss poor positional selections which absolutely reek. Tonight, Turpin was awful and Boyd worse. Lodge is a dumb pork chop. Milford looks like he is on holiday. This side doesn't have a clue how to play football. So sad given the quality in the roster. My faith and trust in Seibold has gone as of tonight. He is totally overrated coach

I’m just glad we saved our worst performance til last*

*until next week

Last edited:
At least Seibold can use this game to make some adjustments to the spine. If he sticks to this spine for next week, he needs to be punted.

We had way too many off their games. Gillo, Oates and Lodge looked very sluggish. Kotoni was just error after error, and him and Issako were abysmal in defence.

We need to sign a half in the off season to play with Dearden. The club obviously has no faith in SOS and Paix isn't ready, so we need someone like Foran to come in for a year or two. If we run out with Boyd at 5/8 and Macca at hooker next year god help us. If Turpin is anywhere near the halves I'll vomit.

Ennis has just said we've been badly exposed by having non genuine halves and Turpin looks best at 9 but Seibold won't make the call.

Sign him up as head coach.

I agree with him. He said Turpin and Boyd didn't do anything wrong really, but they don't play like halves basically.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.