Round 25 Discussion

It's about fucking time...

About time for Souths.

TRY to Burgess.

Honestly, Dogs should have somebody in the bin. The amount of crap in the ruck tonight is unbelievable.

Ennis has been a massive grub tonight, was poetic that his missed tackle was responsible for that try.

Ennis hits straight back with a soft try from dummy half.

For ***** sake.

How soft was that?

Souths game plan is crap. One out shit.

That has been Souths MO since Madge took over.

They're a defence oriented team with stronger personnel.

The bulk of their side doesn't have to worry about Origin and so they're always in with a shot.

It works 9/10 but in these do or die games, they can be found wanting.

Dogs have been bending the rules something chronic tonight. There should have been at least two sin bins, honestly.

Refs keep saying there will be larger consequences if the discipline is not sorted out.

3 penalties and they get another warning.

Fucking grow a pair and sin bin them.

Three penalties in a row yet the Bulldogs get away with another caution.

Referee also stands right in the way of Luke trying to get to dummy half...

Now Souths get frustrated, go for an all or nothing play and ruin it.

The Dogs style of play is working a treat but honestly, they shouldn't get away with this.

Will want to see another replay of this Burgess try.

Definitely didn't look right live.

I thought if the arm carrying the ball touched the ground that was the end of the play?

Channel 9 is useless with the replays.

I thought he released the ball just before it touched.

Def not. He was carrying the ball in two hands. Bottom arm hit the ground (still holding the ball) and he passed with top one afterwards.

I don't think it matters if he had the ball in two hands at one point, if he pushes it into one (which is how I saw it) then it was fine.

Not 100% sure of course, especially with the lack of replays but I didn't have a problem with the play being dead, rather the direction of the pass.

Dogs lead 14-12. Penalty was fair but it should have been called back for a knock on prior.

Man I love love Michael Ennis ... still one of the players I was most disappointed to see leave the broncos

Bad choice from Reynolds imo.

I thought he should have put a kick into the corner and provide a strong kick chase, but he puts up another bomb that Brown handles easily..

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Broncorob
  • azza.79
  • Bish
  • Manofoneway
  • kman
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.