Round 25 Discussion

Lodge has been fined 5k by the NRL for giving the crowd the finger on his way to the sin bin.

lucky for Lodge he wasn't still with us or they would have added a 0 to that 5k

i suspect he won't get 500k on his next contract which at most has 1 year to run.

secondly since we got the good version of Oates back, the one that can miraculously find a way to get the ball down and makes great meters (especially the tough ones out of our own end), is worth every cent of the 500k we're paying him.

if you were talking about the Seilbold (Wish) version of Oates, you'd be right, that guy was worth SFA.

we have him for another year, i'd rather not help the Tigpies out, or any other club for that matter ... **** them

Fixed. Aldi is good...different.

just on the Tigpies ... did anyone see the post match press conference when Madge was asked "Are you the right man for the job for the Tigers?"

his response of "ah, yep" hardly convinced me that he thought he was the right coach for the Tigers

just on the Tigpies ... did anyone see the post match press conference when Madge was asked "Are you the right man for the job for the Tigers?"

his response of "ah, yep" hardly convinced me that he thought he was the right coach for the Tigers
Retirement probably (fairly) looks a lot better than the hiding to nothing he's on for the next few months...and next year when they're jostling for the spoon...

I still maintain that while ever there is at least one Leilua at the Tigers, this is not a team that he wanted to assemble. Others must be calling the shots and he is suffering for it.

They've got the Jackson Hastings coming next year who is a marquee signing for them, and Gildart who is another SL player.

Other than that, not much but I'm hoping they decide Oates, Isaako and Flegler are really good buys.

You back off my boy Flegs, he's never leaving, sell Haas, Willison, even the greatest forward on earth Kennedy before you touch Flegs and even then, you go through me.

I think Pascoe and or the other head honchos are the problem. Since he's been there, they had the Ivan fiasco and have finished 9th, 14th, 9th, 9th, 11th and now 13th (the meme exists for a reason)

Having said that, this will be the first off-season their board will be in charge so I feel there'll be some change coming.

Also interesting to see what the Sheenius brings to the table as Head of Football Performance ..

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Tmac
  • Manifesto
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • LGH
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.