Round 25 Discussion

Images 1

I remember a time (not so long ago) when 75% of BHQ users considered Lodgey as captaincy material. Thankfully, Kevie is much smarter than all of us.
He was compared to the other players on our team.

Oh boy just when you thought scrums couldn't get any worse lol

So Cowboys vs Tigers for spoon in 2022? I think the Dogs will do better then those two.

Or am I underestimating the impact Townsend will bring to the Cowgirls?

So Cowboys vs Tigers for spoon in 2022? I think the Dogs will do better then those two.

The Tigers will get it easily next year I reckon. That club and team are a shattered vase

What a fucking horrible day of football. Wow

Oh btw be thankful it's Kev's son we got coming to the club and not Brooks.............oh boy.....

Debatable greatest day I've had in 5 years!

Understandable. More talking about the day as a whole. Warriors and Tigers not firing a shot and just sloppy, sloppy games.

Very happy for you. Hope the Tits kick on. I think they'll destroy the Roosters. I believe the Chooks are highly vulnerable. It'd be great for the game to see our ONLY little brother do well.
I'm not ruling us out of that clash. Even if we do win though, can't see us beating anyone week 2. Still nice to get an extra week of footy regardless.

Hopefully Proctor stays out too. I don't need to be smashing the TV.

I wonder if the Warriors will enter the worst team conversations. Walsh looks primed to have a second year syndrome, SJ is out injured as many weeks as he is in and they have a lot of inconsistent players. Nah, I'm talking silliness, surely it is between the Cows and Tigers.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.