Round 25 Discussion

Good to see lodge showing his true form
Brown won’t reign him in either cause he has no idea how to

Aaand Brown doesn't have any sense. Lodge is back out there for 4 minutes in a game that is well over lol

You could write a script for this finals series. Newcastle and GC will be out Week 1 easy, then the Sombreros and Parra will follow them the week after. No doubt in my mind at all.

I never thought I'd ever see the day where a team with a record of 10-14 making the playoffs. Even more bizarre is that the Broncos didn't even threaten for a spot. Who would have envisioned that five years ago? Crazy days in the world of RL (and life in general).

Wakeham's a little flog isn't he

Walsh has been shocking today

To be honest, he really hasn’t been that good for a bit now. He still had his moments but for the most part, he was declining. And now in this game, he has hit rock bottom.

Kevvie made the right call not giving in to him. He’ll be a great player, but not yet. It’s just too bad Walsh couldn’t see he wasn’t ready.

Wakeham from villian to hero in the space of 10 seconds

How the **** did we lose to this Tigers side? They are terrible.

surely this is the final nail in Madge's coffin ... he keeps talking about putting the pieces in place for a rebuild etc ... but he's been there for 3 years now, if he hasn't put those pieces in place by now, he's been asleep at the wheel

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Lurker
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncsNBundy
  • marw
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.