Round 25 Discussion

Brandon smith you COWARD. Get back out there and make your tackles!!!

images

Such a shame that Hynes is going to be wasted in the halves at Cronulla

Melbourne have such an embarrassment of riches where even their second stringers are superior to most sides. I remember a time when the Broncos were the same way. Does anyone on here recall those grand 'ol days?

Melbourne have such an embarrassment of riches where even their second stringers are superior to most sides. I remember a time when the Broncos were the same way. Does anyone on here recall those grand 'ol days?
The salary cap stops the nrl being like the epl tho. Instead of 6 big teams (epl) there are 2 (storm rorters) with some clubs being lucky enough to hang with them for a little bit (panthers).

edit: oh yeah, another difference is that the top epl teams have the most supporters and bring in the most money (tv and gate).

I would laugh so hard if the titans are up by 14 with 10 seconds to go and Matt lodge crashes over next to the sticks to make them win by 8 and they miss the finals on points differential 😂

The salary cap stops the nrl being like the epl tho. Instead of 6 big teams (epl) there are 2 (storm rorters) with some clubs being lucky enough to hang with them for a little bit (panthers).

edit: oh yeah, another difference is that the top epl teams have the most supporters and bring in the most money (tv and gate).
Salary caps only work in sports that have a draft….. that and sports that have a draft have a far larger cap to spend!

****! I’m going down this rabbit hole again.

The Titans need to win by 12 or more to advance to the playoffs. Let's hope they do as they have a bit of an x-factor about them and could make a slight rumbling noise in Week 1.

Cronulla are absolute dogshit and certainly don't deserve a finals spot. Mind you, either do Newcastle. The difference between good and excruciatingly bad is widening by the day which has to be very worrying for the NRL.

Salary caps only work in sports that have a draft….. that and sports that have a draft have a far larger cap to spend!

****! I’m going down this rabbit hole again.
A soft cap would work the best in the nrl imo, but nothing will change and the storm will be allowed to maintain their winning aura that they acquired in part by cheating the cap for years.
Edit: cheating and being able to keep the foundations of their squad

Oh FFS why do these Noble things have to go for 10mins each time

God the panthers get the rub of the green

The Titans need to win by 12 or more to advance to the playoffs. Let's hope they do as they have a bit of an x-factor about them and could make a slight rumbling noise in Week 1.

Cronulla are absolute dogshit and certainly don't deserve a finals spot. Mind you, either do Newcastle. The difference between good and excruciatingly bad is widening by the day which has to be very worrying for the NRL.
Funny, calling a team absolute dog shit when you're team is the wooden spoon team and currently is nearly last. If only we were as good as the dog shit standard set by Cronulla.

I god, tpj scored again….now I have to listen to the beat up!
No I don’t, mute.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Painin the Haas
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • The Boss
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • BroncoFan94
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.