ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Pros: Glenn scored
Cons: Everything else

We've had worse losses but geez that was just sad to watch.

Losing by 10 is probably a better result than I expected, and I still think that game was terrible.

You are a F@ckin knob mate, this is not the thread to say that.

Defended as well as they did unfortunately they made 3 linebreaks and scored 3 tries we made zero and scored 1 try from a charge down. Quite simply we are a top 4 side defensively when we have our attitude right but right now we are a bottom 4 side in attack we were absolutely toothless tonight. From the 20m to the 20m of the field we look good and look dangerous shifting it to Reed and Hodges and made decent metres that way but as soon as we hit the red zone we just do not look a chance. Wallace outside of one or two good kicks was atrocious, he is the senior playmaker but looks like a rookie that is completely lost.

On Manly they were good tonight but their second halves must be worrying Toovey going into the finals.

Still think if we can suddenly switch it on (god knows how) against the Panthers and put a 30+ score on them it will give the team the confidence to cause problems in the finals.

Its finally here. We have had moments in the past where we have been inconsistent but we have always bounced back.

I now finally think, we are an also-ran, a mediocre team for the first time in our history.

I can't see how we can get out of it.

Thaiday is not the same player, he hasn't been since 2010.

Hoffman also, he just sucks now :(

Wallace has so many parts to his game that are awesome, but I he nor anyone in the side, knows how to manage a game.

Griffins coaching skills have been shown up. I'm def not calling for his head, but he needs an offensive coordinator, he's not any good at offensive gameplans.

Next guy who posts spoilers is copping a ban.

I've lost all confidence in the club. At the start of the year I really though something special was brewing. Now I don't even see us making the 8 next year. We keep sitting on our hands in regards to recruitment and Hook has really come up short in regards to coaching us to play a n exciting brand of footy.

I think injuries have honestly smashed us as well. Are any of our forwards not carrying an injury??

Panthers can beat us or we can only beat the panthers, i dont know which is more embarrasing

I've lost all confidence in the club. At the start of the year I really though something special was brewing. Now I don't even see us making the 8 next year. We keep sitting on our hands in regards to recruitment and Hook has really come up short in regards to coaching us to play a n exciting brand of footy.

I agree except for the last part, I don't care if we aren't exciting as long as we are scoring 20 odd and conceding 12-14 every single week. We just never look likely to score enough points to win.

I think we really just suffer from a lack of combinations. I can't name a single duo in our team that have a good understanding of each other and have a chemistry that improves our team. The Stewart brothers have it, The Storm 3 have it, Barba and just about everyone have it. The only two players who had that are Yow Yeh and Hodges, and obviously that's gone for the year.

I agree except for the last part, I don't care if we aren't exciting as long as we are scoring 20 odd and conceding 12-14 every single week. We just never look likely to score enough points to win.

Fair call. Generally if you are playing an exciting game plan you will score pints. We do nothing with the ball in hand.

Active Now

• Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.