Round 25 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers look like specials next week.

HA HA HA HA HA HA, I turned it over with 10 secs to go and we scored!!!!!
Should have done that earlier

SoO has nothing to do with it, If you keep telling players how tired they should be from SoO they will believe it.

Just pissing myself now at how inept we look, these guys are supposed to be NRL quality players and half the side are reps. We have no idea how to go about things except one off rucks and dummy half runs because that is how we are coached.

Griffin, FFS let them play some footy.

is Yow Yeh's recovery somewhat on track after not setting properly and having another operation ? God we need his flair and pace badly

Oink !

seriously you guys need to lay off thaiday a bit ... he's been playing injured for the back half of this season and its shown. But he's a tough classy player, one of the few guys in this squad I believe in long term fwiw.

You watch how hard he comes out next season once he's fully fit again ...
What was his injury?? will he need major surgery on it to get it fixed

I'm going out on a limb here. None of these players deserve to wear this jersey.

Hodges, Parker. Try no matter what. The rest. Couldn't care less.

2013 - First change; Parker to (c)

Glenn too

is Yow Yeh's recovery somewhat on track after not setting properly and having another operation ? God we need his flair and pace badly

Oink !

Even if he does make it back onto the field, I doubt we will get his flair back anytime soon, if at all.

I think Glenn now holds the record for most tries by a Broncos forward in a season....not that it matters any more.

seriously you guys need to lay off thaiday a bit ... he's been playing injured for the back half of this season and its shown. But he's a tough classy player, one of the few guys in this squad I believe in long term fwiw.

I know he is injuried, so Hook has to facking rest him.

He has been a passenger most of this year.

How does Glenn only make 14 tackles.. He must have been on the field just as long as Parker who made 50.

I hope he is injured ... because as I said weeks ago, his hitups and tackles are ineffective and he should never have been made captain

Oink !

Hook line and sinker.

**** that.

SPOILERS

osteitis pubis i assume is still the problem

he is annoying to watch and has been for half the season, as many have said

Oink !

Why should they lay off Thaiday, his not the first player to cop it while playing injured, Tallis used to cop it about his form after his neck injury which was far worse then what Thaiday has had this season.

shoulder ... anyone who's played rugby in either code will appreciate how difficult it would be to play balls to the wall with a shoulder you're not 110% confident in ...

Thaiday has had a disappointing season but some are laying the boot in.

Seems like a lot of people get off on that sort of thing though. Don't hear a peep unless we're losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.