Round 25 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is worse than the first half.

In the first half Manly were simply playing great and we were lucky to hold on. This half has just highlighted how bad we are.

Sick of this one off the ruck s**t

Can't even time our kicks right

We are seriously bad tonight, will struggle to beat the Panthers, even that looks unlikely, not that it will matter won't make the 8, nor do we deserve to. Don't believe SoO has anything to do with it. We are just poor right across the paddock. No idea where we can go from here. It seems we just have nothing in attack and little in defence.

I'm going out on a limb here. None of these players deserve to wear this jersey.

Hodges, Parker. Try no matter what. The rest. Couldn't care less.

2013 - First change; Parker to (c)

Norman didn't even try to get that back in...

I'm going out on a limb here. None of these players deserve to wear this jersey.

Yep, with Glenn Vc

I'd add Glenn and Hannant, Gillett also puts in but often tries too hard

Just make Glenn captain, parker is past it aswell

No consolation.

Took way too long to start throwing it around like that, should have been happening 20 minutes ago.

What's the bet, Hook says we tried.

LOL, too quick on the trigger.

Good try Glenn.

We outscored them in the 2nd half.

So it's a win to us.

You'd be ropeable if you're on 13 +!!

Good work glenny

seriously you guys need to lay off thaiday a bit ... he's been playing injured for the back half of this season and its shown. But he's a tough classy player, one of the few guys in this squad I believe in long term fwiw.

You watch how hard he comes out next season once he's fully fit again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.