Round 25 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
readyanytime.com.au ->> Broncos could use some ****ing hardening up right about now

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'm really looking forward to the cricket season. We have just imploded. We have no speed off the line in defense at all

simmo77

simmo77

QCup Player
Aug 3, 2009
This is how we planned to not let a good lead slip away like previous weeks, we just don't lead.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
My highlight of the game so far was Lyon scoring the first try so I can get my FTS bet on Jack Reed back from sportsbet for the promotion they were running where first and last try scorer bets were refunded if Lyon scored a try during the game. Might as well go to bed now

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Out of the big 3 we've played over the last 3 weeks, Manly have mos def looked the sharpest (not because of the score).

I would actually prefer if Titans or Raiders get a go in the finals rather than us.

Honestly 2013 can't come quick enough.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
so far, we are not finals material - there is no-one organizing, no-one knows what to do, where to be ...

Manly are so slick, so quick, so well coached

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
This is piss weak. I'm embarassed. Show some character you fkn drongos

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
My highlight of the game so far was Lyon scoring the first try so I can get my FTS bet on Jack Reed back from sportsbet for the promotion they were running where first and last try scorer bets were refunded if Lyon scored a try during the game. Might as well go to bed now

BS get another beer into you son

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
so far, we are not finals material - there is no-one organizing, no-one knows what to do, where to be ...

Manly are so slick, so quick, so well coached

Agreed. No harm in losing to quality opposition. We don't deserve to be here. No use crying over it, we'll be back, some day.

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
We need a slater, Cronk, smith, stewart, inglis, barba, Bowen, Thurston...even a Benji, what do we have, nothing like that.at all. I just want a spark player

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
It's clearly not going well and as I said before, Manly has come here to play. Their halves are running riot and their kicking game is excellent. We need the ball in good field position and put them under pressure. No opportunity to put any pressure on Manly and we are falling off too many tackles and allowing too many offloads. No shock that we are certain up against it and a win is less and less likely, but we all know this is a funny game and anything is yet to happen. If Manly score again they win and they may have yet scored enough points so it's all up to us.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I thought manlys try was a clear demonstration of running behind your own teammates to get an advantage. ****ing bullshit.

Manly are definitely the better team but I'm holding out hope that we can pull off something special and make a comeback here.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Probably more optimistic about 2014.

We haven't solved any of our issues this season, this isn't 2010, there are still so many issues and we don't have the players with answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • broncotville
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • Bronx48
  • Jazza
  • Scdeac
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • The Boss
  • RolledOates
  • Jedhead
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.