/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

tumblr_m2j0vmWRt81r04y2f.gif

I'd say we probably will use an edge forward on the bench next year, whether it's Glenn or Su'A is the real question. Also, you don't need to start a new paragraph for every sentence, and you don't need 2-3 lines between each paragraph. (Not trying to be an ass, it just makes your posts harder to read with massive gaps between each sentence)

I think Glenn is up for renewal soon and I am not sure at his stage in his career whether he would be content being a utility bench forward. He could probably start at another club. But i dont mind him at lock?

I think Glenn is up for renewal soon and I am not sure at his stage in his career whether he would be content being a utility bench forward. He could probably start at another club. But i dont mind him at lock?

There's more or less no point in playing him at Lock when we have Arrow ready to go. I doubt Glenn would be such a massive upgrade over Arrow that it's worth re-signing Glenn and throwing Arrow on the shit pile.

I'd say we probably will use an edge forward on the bench next year, whether it's Glenn or Su'A is the real question. Also, you don't need to start a new paragraph for every sentence, and you don't need 2-3 lines between each paragraph. (Not trying to be an ass, it just makes your posts harder to read with massive gaps between each sentence)

There's more or less no point in playing him at Lock when we have Arrow ready to go. I doubt Glenn would be such a massive upgrade over Arrow that it's worth re-signing Glenn and throwing Arrow on the shit pile.

Will be interesting. I just dont know if Arrow is ready to go yet to be a permanent starter. Playing 15 or 20 mins a game is a lot different to say 60 to 80? Glenn can play 80mins and then you have Su'a too who can play 80mins. Heard Arrow has a big ticker though so hopefully he can impress with more game time.

I would prefer if We stayed in 5th. That means we only play 8th place.

Also something that will come in handy is the fact we get huge turn-arounds

Complety agree that finishing 5th more than likely gives us a better run.

Last edited:
5th is good, but 4th can potentially get you a week off.

Will be interesting. I just dont know if Arrow is ready to go yet to be a permanent starter. Playing 15 or 20 mins a game is a lot different to say 60 to 80? Glenn can play 80mins and then you have Su'a too who can play 80mins. Heard Arrow has a big ticker though so hopefully he can impress with more game time.

Arrow has played 80 minutes his whole life through NYC and ISC (I know it's not the same as NRL level, but he's well renown for having a big motor, I'm sure he could handle 60 minutes a game in the NRL)

5th is good, but 4th can potentially get you a week off.
I was thinking about that. I would prefer 4th thinking about it more deeply. Just was throwing out a different opinion

If we stay in 5th and win in week 1 of the finals we would play either Storm, Sharks or Cowboys.
If we finish 4th we would play either Storm or Sharks, if we lose we play the winner of Bulldogs of Titans/Tigers. If we win in Week 1 Of Finals We would play either Sharks, Raiders, Cowboys or Panthers.

I don't get why anyone would think finishing 5th is better than finishing 4th. :noidea:

Finishing 5th:

Home final v 8
Loss: Mad Monday
Win: Play loser of 1 v 4 away

Finishing 4th

Away final v 1
Loss: Home final vs winner of 5 v 8
Win: Home Preliminary final and week off

Hey i was just chucking the suggestion out, even if my post didn't look like it

I don't get why anyone would think finishing 5th is better than finishing 4th. :noidea:

Finishing 5th:

Home final v 8
Loss: Mad Monday
Win: Play loser of 1 v 4 away

Finishing 4th

Away final v 1
Loss: Home final vs winner of 5 v 8
Win: Home Preliminary final and week off

Okay okay, i had worked it all out wrong then looking at your post. Yeah lets get that 4th spot then.

I just don't like the thought of going to aami park again so soon.

As much as it pains me say it I rather the Sharks win so we play them and show them up as the pretenders they are.

I don't think Melbourne will be anywhere near as bad if and when we play them again.

Melbourne only played as well as we allowed them to play

I said those exact words to the cool rabbid Storm supporter I was bantering with all night and he, as even the one-eyed Melbourne supporters seem to be, very fairly agreed that the Storm were trying their butts off but were simply outclassed. The Storm will try new things when we play them again but we will beat them again because we have more to throw at them.

Ok, regarding the Milford passing it into a Melbourne players head etc etc....

I've had a fair old chuckle about Smith blowing up because he'd employed the same tactic......but did he? [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION] help a guy out....

Milford passed the ball into the Melbourne player because they constantly lie at the back of the ruck to gain an advantage for the defence.
its a cynical ploy to take time away from the attack.its an All Black tactic.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.