POST GAME [Round 26, 2023] Broncos vs Raiders

Yep not illegal but was still a dog shot. But I suppose when playing in a team of grubs Tapine now fits right in.

I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't have a problem with it.

I've been saying for years, if players want to take a voluntary tackle, put them on their ass and make them wish they didn't.

**** Brandy saying Walsh was fair game. No way he says that if Cleary is on the end of that.
I'm cheering hard for Canberra to miss the 8 next week, see if their pissweak supporters cheer that like they did Tapines tackle.

When Hodges hit an injured Morris, I thought the world was about to end. Fast forward to now, a few people have changed their tune.

He doesn't improve to where he has if he stays at the Warriors. I am fully convinced he is playing this good because he loves the club.

And having Reynolds in the team with him. These two are always working on trick plays.

IMG 5453

This screenshot legit made me hard and is one of the reasons we have what it takes to win it all.

This was when we nailed the Walsh field goal. Look at how disguised it is. Jock Madden parked on the left after a good play the ball by Haas feigning a left hand side general play 5th tackle option with Walsh hiding at the back showing no interest in the play and caught everyone off guard.

High IQ play. Moment of the night for me. Cooper Cronk esque IQ play from a 20 year old. We have a special one here ladies and gents. A Lockyer Slater hybrid.

Maybe. But Reece is so much happier being home in Aus. Would he be this happy in NZ and playing to his happiness?

Thats a fair point, but if he stayed in NZ that would have meant he was in a good place anyway.

Anyone watching fox and the commentators already writing us off missing Reyno and Patty?
Parker’s “inside word” hahaha no one likes you around here Corey. The club isn’t giving you any special info.
The club already came out through the week and said Reyno could have played this week if it was do or die.
**** I cannot stand the panel
This comes up every week @the_next
Parker is a weak gutted dog, along with his best mate Ennis. All of Fox commentary is fucked.

View attachment 23709

This screenshot legit made me hard and is one of the reasons we have what it takes to win it all.

This was when we nailed the Walsh field goal. Look at how disguised it is. Jock Madden parked on the left after a good play the ball by Haas feigning a left hand side general play 5th tackle option with Walsh hiding at the back showing no interest in the play and caught everyone off guard.

High IQ play. Moment of the night for me. Cooper Cronk esque IQ play from a 20 year old. We have a special one here ladies and gents. A Lockyer Slater hybrid.

Just takes one bad game and he will playing for Wynnum with Cobbo and Staggs and the like.

My source, this very forum.

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Battler
  • barker
  • rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.