Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Staff obviously seeing the risk of backing up from a Saturday game to Thursday.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Is it a legit calf strain or is it a "calf strain"?

Many on here have been calling for him to sit out given last year's debacle against these grubby *****. Perhaps it's precautionary, he seemed in great condition last weekend.

I'm worried about what Ezra's carrying though. I think we could still win against the Raiders with Madden/Sailor if he needs a rest, but Storm...not a chance. We need all guns firing to blow them away.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Is it a legit calf strain or is it a "calf strain"?

Many on here have been calling for him to sit out given last year's debacle against these grubby *****. Perhaps it's precautionary, he seemed in great condition last weekend.

I'm worried about what Ezra's carrying though. I think we could still win against the Raiders with Madden/Sailor if he needs a rest, but Storm...not a chance. We need all guns firing to blow them away.

They had a high intensity training session and Reynolds didn't come out of it well so I would say it's legit.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I wonder if it’s one of those “injuries” but really it’s just a respectful way of resting him. No need for him to travel down there and get potentially cheap shotted

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Getting Reyno targeted against the Raiders was a major concern for me I have to be honest. Their coach is an ex-halfback and knows the importance of nullifying their threat. It was no coincidence that Young made it a personal mission to 'negate' Reyno.

I have no doubt it would be the same tactics from Sticky if we played him as they are still a slim chance of a top 4 spot.

All we have to do now is keep NAS away from him in the last game and we'll be right for the finals.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
I don't mind this at all really. The more game time we can give Jock here and there, the better for his development. I was impressed with his last game, and let's face it, if something happens to Reyno, he is who we have to depend upon.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Badel's sensationalism immediately kicks into gear with the ARey injury ... saying:

However the loss of Reynolds would be a crushing blow if he is unavailable for any of the play-offs matches.

Screenshot 2023 08 19 153248

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Reyno missing this game sucks but better not to risk it even if it is minor and it could come good before the game.
Be good to see how Jock goes with a full weeks preparation in the 7.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
**** the minor premiership, the Pennies are doing us a massive favor by keeping us in 2nd. I'd much rather get the Warriors week 1 than either Cronulla or Melbourne in back to back weeks.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
**** the minor premiership, the Pennies are doing us a massive favor by keeping us in 2nd. I'd much rather get the Warriors week 1 than either Cronulla or Melbourne in back to back weeks.
Melbourne won't have given up on 3rd place just yet.

Any slip up from warriors and they'll be into 2nd.

Could come down to us beating storm in Rd 27 to prevent them finishing 3rd and forcing them to penrith in week 1

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

I personally wouldn't mind facing the Sharks first up in the finals ... they're flat track bullies, it would almost certainly guarantee us a path to week 3

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I personally wouldn't mind facing the Sharks first up in the finals ... they're flat track bullies, it would almost certainly guarantee us a path to week 3

How on earth are the Sharks a chance to finish in the top four? Have they beaten any team in the top 8?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
How on earth are the Sharks a chance to finish in the top four? Have they beaten any team in the top 8?

because they're flat track bullies who have had a pretty easy draw.

they've played plenty of games against last years bottom 8, plus games against teams who have failed badly this year like the Eels and Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • thenry
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Manofoneway
  • Big Del
  • Ondi
  • Maddy
  • Behold
  • Fozz
  • Matheos
  • Swordfish
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.