Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Jesus fucking christ. They really do create their own reality with their bullshit, don't they.
Not really, if you read the whole story. Calf strains can hang around, and a less than best-case scenario could impact on our finals. The gist of the piece is about Kevvie being optimistic. @Foordy is just doing his usual bullshit.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
We'd beat Canberra without him, I am confident of that. I think we've come a fair way since they beat us earlier in the season.

Melbourne however, we'd need his kicking to control where they start their sets.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
because they're flat track bullies

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

well if you disagree with my assessment, why don't you compile a list of all the top 8 teams they've beaten in the last 2 years ... i'll wait, because it shouldn't take you long

Bish

Bish

QCup Player
May 11, 2023
Smart move not risking Reyno. Probably miss the Storm game too I reckon.

The back up players haven’t let us down once this season, so I have total belief whoever fills his role will do it well.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Reynolds was at the Matildas game sitting high in level 7 - anything more than a very minor strain and you aint getting up those stairs.

Or he took the elevator.

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Or he took the elevator.
I did think that was possible, but I prefer my narrative!

Usually there is an attendant by those lifts with a cracking Karen cut that is monitoring the patrons. Wheelchair and walking stick only - I think!

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I did think that was possible, but I prefer my narrative!

Usually there is an attendant by those lifts with a cracking Karen cut that is monitoring the patrons. Wheelchair and walking stick only - I think!
Perhaps it is even worse than we thought

Volvo Driver

Volvo Driver

QCup Player
Jul 9, 2020
Raiders are my second most hated team, behind the Panthers. They've won 4 of the last 5 against us so I really hope we put them to the sword. No one in that team would have us worried....

but watch them grow another leg playing at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Santa
  • Big Del
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Locky24
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.