PRE-GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question, my subscription with Kayo has run out. I don't know if I should renew or not :(
I’m cancelling after the game today.
Storm game next week on 9 then all finals obviously. Not that interested in watching the others👍🏼

WTF how is that not an advantage to put a kick in

No Mariner. Honestly believe we are lacking alot of strike for this game. Its gonna be tough

Would still like to see Haas back from the bench. Keeps him away from Pangai who'll be going mental trying to injure people and he can play the long minutes through the middle instead of burning both him and Patty through that 35-60min period after starting

Would still like to see Haas back from the bench. Keeps him away from Pangai who'll be going mental trying to injure people and he can play the long minutes through the middle instead of burning both him and Patty through that 35-60min period after starting
Willison has been great off the bench all year. Haas is a starting prop, if he's in the side, he's starting

Now that Parker was on the parra game does that mean we only have to put up with ennis sucking off the phones🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.