PRE-GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
He clearly didnt. You need to do some fact checking.He signed his extension in march 2023. Thats the time when if he went to market he would have got massive offers. Thats way before the November 1st time he could have hit the market.

so what your saying is that Redcliffe broke the rules by offering Patty a contract. because if he wasn't on the market then were not legally able to do so.

I'm sure the NRL will now come in a punish them for breaking the rules

FTR, here is what Patty's manager said about the Phins OFFER

“I wouldn’t say the offer was peanuts, but the offer from the Broncos was far superior, so it was a no-brainer for Pat to stay at the Broncos.”

Amazing that you consider Carrigan not on Unders but good for you.

at the time he signed the deals, our offer was about right.

if he was off contract right now, with how much he has improved and the increases in the cap, he could probably get a lot more ...

but that is not how the term unders has always been used. the way it has always been used is for when a player takes less at their current club than a rival club is prepared to offer. if you take the best offer you're not on unders.

and i have absolutely no doubt that you know that

Listening to abc grandstand, NRL reckon the fans love the mechanics of the set restarts and barely get complaints....

Listening to abc grandstand, NRL reckon the fans love the mechanics of the set restarts and barely get complaints....

what fantasy world are they living in.

maybe their internet is broken at NRL HQ

or maybe they are narrowing the definition of complaints to ones that get made directly to the NRL (via mail, phone, email etc)

Ridiculously hot for the last day of Winter. Very low humidity and the field being shelted should mean the players won't really feel it.

However, at home doing some yard work on the Northside is some BS. My weatherstation is showing 39 (but does sit in the sun)

IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2024BHQGamedayRound26

at the time he signed the deals, our offer was about right.

if he was off contract right now, with how much he has improved and the increases in the cap, he could probably get a lot more ...

but that is not how the term unders has always been used. the way it has always been used is for when a player takes less at their current club than a rival club is prepared to offer. if you take the best offer you're not on unders.

and i have absolutely no doubt that you know that
Not sure there would be many clubs stupid enough to invest a huge amount of salary cap space in a lock.
None of us know what he is actually being paid, but whatever it is we are currently getting very good value because he is actually performing consistently.

If Kevvie can't fire up the boys now, something is very wrong

Seriously both teams have big outs. It's going to he close

Played in real hot conditions, going to be a real slog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.