PRE-GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd feel a hell of alot more confident if walsh was in the side.

We’ll be fine.

Dolphins will start fast trying to get the jump on us and try to jump out to a good lead and manage the game from there. Weather that storm and we’ll get over the top of them as the game goes on.

They tried the same agaisnt Melbourne and then the fatigue set in and you can tell the lack of depth and the effects of the long season has caught up to them. They are physically spent.

If we lose this game. It will be up there with the Titans in terms of embarrassing losses.

I'm not sure we need to risk Payne in a game against a worn out, weakened Dolphins team. They are spent now, we should cruise to a win so i dont see the need to risk Payne. Keep him for the Storm.

We’ll be fine.

Dolphins will start fast trying to get the jump on us and try to jump out to a good lead and manage the game from there. Weather that storm and we’ll get over the top of them as the game goes on.

They tried the same agaisnt Melbourne and then the fatigue set in and you can tell the lack of depth and the effects of the long season has caught up to them. They are physically spent.

If we lose this game. It will be up there with the Titans in terms of embarrassing losses.

You sound reasonably confident ... Now I'm worried

I know this might sound silly but why do we call the Phins just ‘The’?

I must have missed the memo on this one? 🤨🧐

We’ll be fine.

Wait... you're being positive and confident... we must be absolutely fucked!!

I'm not sure we need to risk Payne in a game against a worn out, weakened Dolphins team. They are spent now, we should cruise to a win so i dont see the need to risk Payne. Keep him for the Storm.
Says a closet dolphins fan

Someone Reaction GIF

If Payne’s playing, he better not be playing 80 minutes.

If Payne’s playing, he better not be playing 80 minutes.
Payne is not an 18 year old. He's a seasoned veteran NRL player that would know his body and what work he can get through. He's also surrounded by a team of doctors, physios, sports scientists and coaches. I'm sure they all know how many minutes he can play far better than some mug on an NRL fan forum.

Payne is not an 18 year old. He's a seasoned veteran NRL player that would know his body and what work he can get through. He's also surrounded by a team of doctors, physios, sports scientists and coaches. I'm sure they all know how many minutes he can play far better than some mug on an NRL fan forum.

Players need protecting from themselves sometimes. The doctors can get it wrong as well. I remember when Corey Oates apparently had a compact fracture of his femur. Turned out he had a cut and a big bruise.

Redfern mathematics on display here. Wins against the knights, eels and cowboys in the last 6 weeks.

Yeah, my bad - forgot the win over the Knights.

Payne has been playing huge minutes since he was 18. He’s not a machine and this season we’re finally seeing signs of wear and tear. He needs to be managed with the injuries he has but if a forward goes down, you just know they’ll make him play 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Jedhead
  • winslow_wong
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.