PRE-GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
True... a 3rd dangerous contact charge would be 2 weeks... he's had one dangerous contact charge this year and a high shot... not sure if 3rd needs to be of the same type OR if high shots and dangerous contact are considered similar.

If it's only counted as two then it's only a fine

View attachment 29259
He's had a careless high contat charge in round 9, and a dangerous contact charge in round 24, plus a contrary conduct in SOO. All fines. Surely he ends up with a ban, unless it's 3 of each needed?

True... a 3rd dangerous contact charge would be 2 weeks... he's had one dangerous contact charge this year and a high shot... not sure if 3rd needs to be of the same type OR if high shots and dangerous contact are considered similar.

If it's only counted as two then it's only a fine

View attachment 29259
Actually never mind it's only 2 matches if he fights a fine and losses.. who the **** would fight a fine anyway.

If he's charged grade 1 then it will only be a fine... he could incur 1000 grade 1 charges and never serve a week of suspension

NRL judiciary system is fucking stupid

He's had a careless high contat charge in round 9, and a dangerous contact charge in round 24, plus a contrary conduct in SOO. All fines. Surely he ends up with a ban, unless it's 3 of each needed?
Refer above... if it's a grade 1 then it will only be a fine... the judiciary code is fucking stupid

Actually never mind it's only 2 matches if he fights a fine and losses.. who the **** would fight a fine anyway.

If he's charged grade 1 then it will only be a fine... he could incur 1000 grade 1 charges and never serve a week of suspension

NRL judiciary system is fucking stupid

It’s the system that has allowed JWH to play 100 games more than he should if he had actually been suspended like he should have been.

This is a huge game for both teams. No excuse not to be pumped up, especially if the Eels get the win the game before.

This is a huge game for both teams. No excuse not to be pumped up, especially if the Eels get the win the game before.
Loser of this game goes to Bali... if the boys fail to turn up AGAIN... then who the **** knows with them because they just don't have it in them to switch on mentally and make a result mean something to them.

Is Payne a possibility of returning?
Probably unrealistic but I also wouldn't completely rule out Walsh.

Staggs will be MOTM in this one.

I just cant see us losing this. The Phins are a bit similar to last year where their lack of depth has just seemed to wear them down in the second half of the year. They dont have much left to give i dont think and i can see us winning comfortably.

Loser of this game goes to Bali... if the boys fail to turn up AGAIN... then who the **** knows with them because they just don't have it in them to switch on mentally and make a result mean something to them.

I just want to see us perform to something like our capability. I'm a bit fed up of the poor displays and having to have either Carrigan or Reynolds drag us back into games.

I just cant see us losing this. The Phins are a bit similar to last year where their lack of depth has just seemed to wear them down in the second half of the year. They dont have much left to give i dont think and i can see us winning comfortably.

If we play like we did from 20 minutes onwards against Parra and keep the errors to a minimum, we'll win this comfortably.

Dolphins are spent.

If we play like we did from 20 minutes onwards against Parra and keep the errors to a minimum, we'll win this comfortably.

Dolphins are spent.

I think they are as well. They dont seem to have any gears left to go up in games now.

Is Payne a possibility of returning?
Probably unrealistic but I also wouldn't completely rule out Walsh.

Staggs will be MOTM in this one.

I think both Haas and Walsh are a chance.

I would rate Walsh a better chance. According to NRL Physio, returning against Eels wasn't out of the realm of possibility.

I think both Haas and Walsh are a chance.

I would rate Walsh a better chance. According to NRL Physio, returning against Eels wasn't out of the realm of possibility.
Yeah he played half a game with it broken 2 weeks ago and returned early from a face fracture from memory so he is a tough bugger.
Reece will want to play no doubts about that, clearance from the medical staff will be what would hold him back.

If one or both return that will boost our chances in this game for sure

Yeah he played half a game with it broken 2 weeks ago and returned early from a face fracture from memory so he is a tough bugger.
Reece will want to play no doubts about that, clearance from the medical staff will be what would hold him back.

If one or both return that will boost our chances in this game for sure
Kevy said in the presser that Walsh is not a chance this week but haas maybe.

Would not put it past walsh but if he's has surgery he will have barely got his stitches out. I sure would feel more comfortable with him in the team.

How exciting is this weekend going to be.

Kevy said in the presser that Walsh is not a chance this week but haas maybe.

Would not put it past walsh but if he's has surgery he will have barely got his stitches out. I sure would feel more comfortable with him in the team.

How exciting is this weekend going to be.
I don't think Reynolds was a chance of returning until he was named in the extended list on the Tuesday, I think the same when Sailor returned. Anything can happen and Reece being Reece he'll be dying to get out there.

Even without him and Payne. Reynolds, Staggs and Carrigan will get us home.
Adam will be disappointed in some things from last game and will want to make a mends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • azza.79
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Astro
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Tim K
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • MrMoore
  • ettybay
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.