Round 26 - Broncos vs. Bulldogs - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hook still giving favours, letting wallace play his last game to the end?

Des will read the riot act tonight ... hope those dressing room doors have strong hinges

Wallace just stole the ball off Maranta so he could get tackled last. What a jerk.

We win therefore its a successful season full of effort

Parker was a machine tonight. 8 offloads, almost 200 metres, topped the tackle count too.

A win. That'll do me. Just goes to show that when we want to we can play good footy.

Congrats to Scott Prince. Champion of a guy, goes out playing his best footy.

Bring on 2014!

Well at least we finally beat a certain top eight side and sent Prince out with a win! Plenty of effort shown tonight and I'm glad they just didn't fold after half time.

Last edited:
Wallace just stole the ball off Maranta so he could get tackled last. What a jerk.

I think he just wanted to guarantee the win .. no need to take a risk with Maran-derp

The season is saved, Griffin is a great coach, the game plan worked!

Although it wasn't a top class performance, the boys dug deep and hung in there for the full 80!
1. Parker
2. Glenn
3. Oates

A win. That'll do me. Just goes to show that when we want to we can play good footy.

Congrats to Scott Prince. Champion of a guy, goes out playing his best footy.

Bring on 2014!

was one of our brightest sparks in attack this season and just gave it his best shot every week

Gillette man of the match? I'm obviously watching a game in a different dimension.

1. Parker
2. Oates
3. Reed

Gillett had a good game but yeah man of the match is a stretch

MOTM for mine was Thaiday. Purely based on his Dogs scrum effort.

I think he just wanted to guarantee the win .. no need to take a risk with Maran-derp

I must be really tired but I just had a good laugh out loud moment with that comment.

It's so true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Adammacca
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • NSW stables
  • Dazza 92
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.