Round 26 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The refs have missed some serious forward passed from the Broncs tonight.

I would give money to see the refs call a staging players bluff, just once.

"Mate it's no penalty but I'm really worried about your jaw, it clearly hurt and looked like its broken by the amount of pain you were in, soI need you to get it checked before you can play on"

The refs have missed some serious forward passed from the Broncs tonight.

... and from the Storm.

The reffing tonight has been pretty ordinary so far IMO.

Stagg still has a bit on mongrel in him. It's good to see.

Nice kick from Niko

Niko kicking well. Dreading a Dodd's/Wallace error

Lol @ Duffy. Fucken sook.

Wow, that was the worst set I've seen from us in a long time. Get the ball on the 50, make fucking 10 metres in 4 tackles, followed by a shit kick. Would be funny if it was some other side.

We really miss hunt.

And the crusher tacklers score.

Defensive reads out wide aren't much chop. Milford and Macca are trying too hard and totally stuffing up. Melbourne get away with murder holding down in the tackle. Disgusting

Nikorima has looked most likely so far. Bennett needs to get their heads back into this one.

I hope we don't come out for the second half. Storm are just trying to injure players

We really miss hunt.

We do...... which is understandable when he's been our #1 playmaker in every game this year up till tonight.

The Storm are sucking us into their niggling tactics too.

It would be cool if we could just 'no contest' the 2nd half. We got no attack, no kicking game and anything after this will just ruin the confidence running into the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.