PRE-GAME Round 26 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a blowout is on the cards. Statement game for the Broncs tonight.

Can't underestimate the opposition though, they have to earn it. The blow out comes later in the game after a solid start. That will be the real statement tonight, hopefully.

Hope Darius is on tonight. Just saw footage on the news of his lack of trying to tackle Jennings. Jeez it was bad.

I'd really rather not an easy win here. No need to fill their heads with delusions of grandeur.

A good hit out, hard fought and won is what we want leading into finals.

I'd really rather not an easy win here. No need to fill their heads with delusions of grandeur.

A good hit out, hard fought and won is what we want leading into finals.

Yeah a good old fashioned game of football. Last weeks games were weird high scoring numbers.

Anyone torture themselves with the grand final replay on Fox earlier today?

Hope Darius is on tonight. Just saw footage on the news of his lack of trying to tackle Jennings. Jeez it was bad.

The Gower try was far more concerning.

Boyd was never stopping Jennings, but that Gower try was pathetic.

How many people will take it seriously, though?

Cowboys are like the Broncos in 2007. They are on their last legs. It would have been great if that statement the Broncos wanted to make was last week.

Still feel this game can go to the cows if the Broncs aren't on... Without JT the cows attack is far more unpredictable but they still have weapons which target our deficiencies.

Granville through the ruck
Morgan inside kicks for Coote especially while Boyd is in the line
Hess one on one with our halves
LoLo back through the ruck
Morgan running at milf
Cross kicks to Fieldt

Their forward pack is better than ours, their defence appears more solid than ours and even without JT their kicking game is on par with ours. Our backs are far superior and milf and knik are ahead of Morgan and TMM, but being in NQLD they'll have the crowd and likely the refs.

Boys need to be on and not thinking about next week. I feel this is NQLD's grand final so they'll be more than up for it

Absolutly lovin your confidence Joey boy! You are nearly always on the mark with your prediction an i have feelings tonite will be no difference go get em boys !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.