PRE-GAME Round 26 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Broncos somehow find a way to find the hunger and win the premiership then I will personally drive to the house of a dozen BHQ members and they can kick me in the balls.
I'd rather you didn't drive to me... :whatwouldjareddo:

Happy to drive to you though! :superhappythumbsup:

If the Broncos somehow find a way to find the hunger and win the premiership then I will personally drive to the house of a dozen BHQ members and they can kick me in the balls.
And must be wearing steel caps?

You'll be at my house for the official Brisbane-based BHQ grand final viewing party. Hopfullly there are at least 10 of us ready to line you up.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

But if we make it, I'm in. Might even pick up my cooler bag...

Regarding tonight, big test for the boys. Need a huge effort from the 17 to ensure a win, NQ will be up for the challenge. Boyd in particular has to lead from the front. Last week was a shocker for most of them but it all starts from the top.

Much is made of stopping Taumalolo, but if you ask me, it's restricting the meters of their backs and props that would see us edge them out. As good as Lolo is, he's most devastating when he has the chance to wind up off the back of the prior play.

If he gets the ball without depth he's manageable, but if they get us on our heels and he runs onto it off a quick play the ball it's good night Irene. That's where his power and footwork yields huge dividends.

Cowboys have the more robust starting pack, but I believe our bench is better. Joe O and TPJ back together is a huge plus for us. Herman needs to stand tall, he always gets through his work but is sometimes guilty of just going through the motions. Needs to fire up.

Hopefully Hunt is up to 80 minutes in the middle, he'll be challenged in defence. If the engine room can get the job done, I'm expecting him to run the ball and take on the line.

Last edited:
Cowboys will be deserved favourites next year, they will have an even better forward pack and JT playing his final season, so they have a great team, well coached, great team spirit and constant leg ups to deliver a great his fairytale swansong, the Cows will be nigh on unstoppable next year.

Good. They should have a crap year then. Brisbane were heavy favourites in 2015, had a great start, a rough middle and in a gut-wrenching semi-final were knocked out by the Cowboys. The less said about this year's predicted grand finalists the Panthers and Raiders the better.

The great thing about getting TPJ back is his offloading is almost always spot on, not just throw it out the back and hope for the best like Blair does often.

Good. They should have a crap year then. Brisbane were heavy favourites in 2015, had a great start, a rough middle and in a gut-wrenching semi-final were knocked out by the Cowboys. The less said about this year's predicted grand finalists the Panthers and Raiders the better.

I think you'll find the Cows were the favorites in 2015 and that ear went pretty well for them.

What are the odds paying that if either team jumps out to a decent lead the Ref's will do everything in their power to bring the game back close for the dying minutes to continue the "Broncos v Cowboys close game excitement, the NRL is the best game ever and anyone can win" advertising campaign?

I'll kick you in the balls if we don't for free if you want.

What are the odds paying that if either team jumps out to a decent lead the Ref's will do everything in their power to bring the game back close for the dying minutes to continue the "Broncos v Cowboys close game excitement, the NRL is the best game ever and anyone can win" advertising campaign?
Unfortunately I'd say this plot leak is correct..

$1.01

Pretty sure you mean 2016.

Alex Glenn will play despite some concern during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.