PRE-GAME Round 26 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched round 4 2016 to get hyped. Not so good times, not so good times

What are the odds paying that if either team jumps out to a decent lead the Ref's will do everything in their power to bring the game back close for the dying minutes to continue the "Broncos v Cowboys close game excitement, the NRL is the best game ever and anyone can win" advertising campaign?
Where's the spoilers warning??

Just watched round 4 2016 to get hyped. Not so good times, not so good times
I can barely enjoy our contests anymore. Too much suspense, not to say the virtually inevitable golden point conclusion.

Even though we're going to end your season tonight, sadly it will do little to take away the pain. Less of a gloss on it too with JT out.

Still, hopefully the beginning of a new status quo. As the beneficiary of a one club city and unlimited TPA's, we are entitled to success after all.

I can barely enjoy our contests anymore. Too much suspense, not to say the virtually inevitable golden point conclusion.

Even though we're going to end your season tonight, sadly it will do little to take away the pain. Less of a gloss on it too with JT out.

Still, hopefully the beginning of a new status quo. As the beneficiary of a one club city and unlimited TPA's, we are entitled to success after all.

I still enjoy the games. I went to that particular game and even though we lost it was still one of the best games live I have seen. Had everything. Ref blunders, great tries, near tries, big shots.

I hope not. It will make me ill cheering for Penrith if we lose. Don't be greedy. Already have a top 4 spot locked up

Super excited for this one! I wish I was going. I'm expecting a massive effort from the Broncos tonight, a dominant victory over the Cows and hopefully knocking them out of the finals would be a sweet spring board to GF redemption.

TPJ vs Lolo will be a huge match up, probably in the second half.

Last edited:
Just saw a stat that broncos have lost 5 in a row in Townsville. Yikes.

How many of those games did Thurston play in ?

Yeah he's a big factor to their home ground dominance over us but Morgan is still there, he likes to pull out a few bs plays against us.

I hope Moga and Milford are switched on defensively. Can't let Morgan destroy that edge again.

I hope Moga and Milford are switched on defensively. Can't let Morgan destroy that edge again.

Yep. Given that Moga was at the Cowboys I think we know where they'll be directing all their traffic/plays.

**** you piggies. Now I want to go out there and smash some Cowfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.