PRE-GAME Round 26 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Hunt training at hooker exclusively here at training this morning.
Thaiday at prop.

All i remember of opacic's tries was him finishing backline play's, not creating any. Moga also creates tries and finishes, i know he has bombed a few sitters but not as much as he has scored. I'd take moga over opacic any day of the week.

Pagey, it appears that you and Wolfie will agree to disagree until the cows come home about the merits and flaws of Moga and Opacic. You have both stated your positions and arguments and it does not appear that either of you will convince the other, can it be left on that basis now?

Pagey, it appears that you and Wolfie will agree to disagree until the cows come home about the merits and flaws of Moga and Opacic. You have both stated your positions and arguments and it does not appear that either of you will convince the other, can it be left on that basis now?

Yeah mate for sure ! That line about taking moga over opacic, was my closing statement.

One loss and everyone loses it on this forum, it's hilarious.

It isn't just one loss. It is 2 losses to the same team within a month and it is a team we appear to be physically afraid of, no less.

Then there is the smashing we received from Melbourne and all of a sudden a realisation is becoming rapidly apparent that we aren't perhaps as good as many on the forum think.

All i remember of opacic's tries was him finishing backline play's, not creating any. Moga also creates tries and finishes, i know he has bombed a few sitters but not as much as he has scored. I'd take moga over opacic any day of the week.

I must be missing Moga creating all thse tries for other people and scoring his tries all off his own back :confusing:

Thats fair enough you prefer moga, but you have an awfully selective memory about the tries. Its as if Moga does everything by himself, but Tom for some reason just finishes off other peoples work. ( not true either, look at his try against the roosters for example )

You also are yet to explain how a bloke with a bung shoulder can outplay the best right center in the game, but a fully fit, try scoring and try assisting machine couldnt.

Cant quite work out why you are so fixated with Opacic tbh when for a start i mentioned only mentioned our left side defence, not just one player, which contains Oates, Milf and Glenn as well. And if you also ever bothered to see what i thought after reed retired, ive been wanting Kahu at left center. Its just a shame he is so brittle.

Honestly, if we can't solidly win this game then I think we have no chance of winning the big one. No Thurston, Scott and O'Neill plus a few others. We've had some great battles with the Cowboys over the last few years as the teams have matched up so evenly. But we have the edge here player-wise for this one.

Milf and Benji spending a lot of time practicing goalkicking

I dont mind a good argument!

I dont need convincing about Moga, i can see what he is good at and where he is weak. I was hoping he woukd stay with us but he chose not to.

Im yet to be convinced by Opacic in the NRL as i havent seen him play injury free there, and i believe he deserves the opportunity. Im not blindly bagging or praising either just any reason.

I must be missing Moga creating all thse tries for other people and scoring his tries all off his own back :confusing:

Thats fair enough you prefer moga, but you have an awfully selective memory about the tries. Its as if Moga does everything by himself, but Tom for some reason just finishes off other peoples work. ( not true either, look at his try against the roosters for example )

You also are yet to explain how a bloke with a bung shoulder can outplay the best right center in the game, but a fully fit, try scoring and try assisting machine couldnt.

Cant quite work out why you are so fixated with Opacic tbh when for a start i mentioned only mentioned our left side defence, not just one player, which contains Oates, Milf and Glenn as well. And if you also ever bothered to see what i thought after reed retired, ive been wanting Kahu at left center. Its just a shame he is so brittle.

Time to let it go mate. Agree to disagree!

Time to let it go mate. Agree to disagree!

Im obviously going to stand my ground though when you start bringing players up i never mentioned in the first place.

Well hopefully moga scores a powerful try and sets up Oates for a couple then this arguement can continue

Benji spent a lot of time at dummyhalf today, along with Hunt. I never saw Thaiday in there once during the whole session.
Kahu ran with the squad for a short while then headed to the sheds accompanied by the physios.

It would be good for you to follow your own advice, he has explained himself quite well and you are basically flogging an imaginary horse because this perceived horse of yours was never actually alive to become dead.

Haha ! Whatever

It isn't just one loss. It is 2 losses to the same team within a month and it is a team we appear to be physically afraid of, no less.

Then there is the smashing we received from Melbourne and all of a sudden a realisation is becoming rapidly apparent that we aren't perhaps as good as many on the forum think.
Well the last thing the broncos need to be thinking about is getting destroyed by Melbourne months ago and losing to the Eels twice. They're sitting in 3rd place and if they can fix there defence week by week leading to preliminarys. They'll be ready for a grand final. They need confidence, not negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • Lurker
  • Pablo
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dreaglor
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.