Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Haha you and plenty others have done nothing but whinge about calls even though you had a great win. Sums it up really. Never not your clubs fault.
We have lost 8 games this year, and just like every team in the nrl, had a lot of refereeing-dud performances. if you can show me examples of 3 games where I blamed the referees I will happily apologise for being a hypocrite.. until then, stop being so salty...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
This shit fight stops now.

Discuss the points, not the poster.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
In case people have not heeded @Super Freak's warning, whomever continues these petty arguments about posters will see themselves barred from the thread, like we did in the live forum thread with a few.
This is besides potential infractions for those whom engage into personal insults and/or blatantly push the rules.

If you don't know what the rules are, you can find them here: https://broncoshq.com/help/terms

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Yeah roosters are $1.07...

Which is fucking value. Load up

Never know. If the NRL decide Suncorp will sell out and will therefore be the better venue for the final compared to a 15k crowd in Sydney then the Roosters will be up against it.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
What about the missed shoulder charge by that curly headed **** and the strip that was ruled as a loose carry, also by that curly headed ****. There was a set of six the Cowboys defended on their line where they were trying to give away a penalty to reset their line and the refs wouldn't blow their whistle because it would have put the game out of reach. That script obviously said that it was supposed to go to golden point but we were too good.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
There was a set of six the Cowboys defended on their line where they were trying to give away a penalty to reset their line and the refs wouldn't blow their whistle because it would have put the game out of reach.
This is the one that pissed me off the most. He was held twice as long as the ones we got penalised for, right in front of the ref and.... crickets. Nothing.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Never know. If the NRL decide Suncorp will sell out and will therefore be the better venue for the final compared to a 15k crowd in Sydney then the Roosters will be up against it.

Conspiracy.... yawn

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Why would the guy whose team received the most penalties this year ever admit that there was some kind of method to the way the games are reffed. To quote him:

biased supporters are the worst.

You believe in santa aswell? Almost as bad as a conspiracy theorist cowboys supporter from 2012-2014. Get over it. Fix your discipline

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Probably for the best that the Cowboys won't be getting a home semi. If it was on any day other than a Saturday there would be riots on their farms. Pitch forks everywhere

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Huehuehuehue

Colwboys love a good conspiracy

Active Now

• Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
  • Skathen
  • kman
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.