Round 26 Discussion

The roosters are giving away a ton of penalties

They always do Browny - Bennett reckons it's a tactic, I just think it's stupidity.

I can understand the goal line penalties but letting them out of their own 20?

Our new recruit for next year stinking it up lol.

What do we all think of Kennedy? Not having the best of games but it's his first game back in a while I believe.

One more penalty and he'll equal out captain lol

Good god SKD needs to be banned from playing finals.

What do we all think of Kennedy? Not having the best of games but it's his first game back in a while I believe.

I don't rate him very highly. He's good, but it's clear he's far from the quality of Moa and JWH, and thus McGuire and Hannant too. Good bench prop, but we paid overs for him for sure.

SKD and Minichiello are mostly why I don't think their back line is particularly good.

Not held, smart play from Maloney to bag a double.

Not surprised this is going the way it is, I thought Roosters were a pretty good chance. SBW is just a machine.

They should enjoy it while it last, can't wait for the Pearce finals choke.

Perfect time for Reynolds to turn this game on it's head.

All that ball Souths had and couldn't convert, you could feel this coming from the Chooks.

Kennedy has been poor but has been out forever, still think he's a good bench signing for us in rotation behind Hannant and McGuire. If he starts ahead of McGuire, I'll spew.

vertigo calls it.

Or not.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • barker
  • Broncos Maestro
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maddy
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Allo
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.