Round 26 Discussion

I tipped Souths but didn't expect them to turn into glory hounds. Talk about a side affected by paper talk and they have won nothing yet.

Sam B has butchered 2 tries with greedy play, they're going the blind on the last , and Luke is running way too much. Tallis wrapped him up during the week and said he was the reason Souths are going so well now he runs twice in most sets.

Maguire has a job to get a few egos back in check

Pearce always looks for a punch on.

So you got a fore-arm in the face, big whoop, want to fight about it?

Last edited:
JWH would have loading as well, could miss the Roosters entire finals campaign..

Good job Tupou, even Maranta would have supported Jennings there.

What a tackle! Minichiello redeems himself.

Last edited:
Gould with his 'you can throw a hankerchief over them mock'

Still not good enough to get Souths over the line.

Souths have just blown too many opportunities tonight.

Roosters just didn't lose their heads.

Roosters minor premiers, Souths ruing the Walker & Burgess bombed tries.

Like I said, for mine they turned into glory hounds, too much headline hunting. The whole Burgess story etc for mine definitely affected that performance.

Can't believe I would ever be happy about the chooks winning anything, but here I am. :scared:

Hope this is as close as souffs gets to any silver for another 41 years!

I needed a perfect rnd to swamp the leaders in my tipping comp but that went down with souffs. Shoulda known better.

What I wouldn't give to see the Broncos trudging that shield around Suncorp.

Bah.

Very happy to see the Roosters win the minor premiership (proudly wearing my Roosters jersey right now :thumbup1:). I'm still concerned with the amount of penalties and drop balls we gave away but the defense again won the Roosters the game along with Maloney. SBW was simply as Gus says "something bloody wonderful". What an awesome tackle by Mini still wasn't as good as Sattler's tackle, ironically I watched that grand final earlier this week.

ROOSTERS MINOR PREMIERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very happy to see the Roosters win the minor premiership (proudly wearing my Roosters jersey right now :thumbup1:). I'm still concerned with the amount of penalties and drop balls we gave away but the defense again won the Roosters the game along with Maloney. SBW was simply as Gus says "something bloody wonderful". What an awesome tackle by Mini still wasn't as good as Sattler's tackle, ironically I watched that grand final earlier this week.

ROOSTERS MINOR PREMIERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bandwagon-2.jpg

Two very good teams last night but I think we saw why neither will win the comp this year. The Rabbits are just massive chokers in big games still and the Roosters have the worst discipline I have ever seen, Melbourne or Manly will punish them on the back of a lop sided penalty count plus I honestly believe Mitchell Pearce cannot win a SOO Series or a GF as a starting halfback, he doesn't have it in him. I think Manly will beat Souths comfortably next week and the Storm will grind a close win over the Chooks.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.