Round 26 Discussion

So for us to miss the finals now, the warriors need to score at least 14 points more than the Panthers in the second half

They re a good side. I posted earlier this year they are no push overs. People disagreed. I stand by my prediction they will make it hard for the best of them. Top 4 here they come. 8th place ... here we come.

But then, let's hope the chocolate soldiers don't melt in the 2nd half.

Let's not get too carried away just yet.

We all know Warriors are a side that's capable of coming back from these scorelines and Panthers had a good lead against Sea Eagles..

Let's not get too carried away just yet.

We all know Warriors are a side that's capable of coming back from these scorelines and Panthers had a good lead against Sea Eagles..

Last edited by a moderator:
Manu runs length of the field.

Christ Soward is a bloody cat. Did not even attempt to tackle Manu, did not even stick out an arm

Let's wait and see if this game goes like just about all of them these last few rounds. Ie, there is a miraculous turnaround of fortunes and it ends extremely close.

I really wish I had the time to go through some of these games, check the ref's "10" of the defensive line, get a gauge on how quickly "held" is called etc. It only takes really subtle differences in treatment to one side to totally change a game, and it's happening too often to just be coincidence.

Warriors looking dangerous :(

We're 19 minutes away from a finals berth

worst thing that could happen now imo is a penrith field goal ...

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • broncotville
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.