Round 26 Discussion

Thanks Porthoz. That looks more like a kick than a trip to me, should be a contrary conduct charge.

That was obvious foul play, not even in the motion of a tackle, so there's no way he doesn't get charged, but bb is right, he'll probably get a grade 1 and be free to play.

"I was aiming for his upper leg/stomach sir. I wasn't trying to trip him, therefore the tripping charge is false."

CA9cyhVU8AA8coD.jpg

I could see an argument for it being a Grade 1 Kicking Charge which actually carries a higher charge than tripping (200 v 75 Demerit Points respectively).

However, I think he'll cop a Grade 1 and will be right to go against either Cronulla or Melbourne.

St George finally confirm their spot in the Top 8, with an unconvincing golden point victory over Wests.

Dragons led through out the entire match only to choke in the final stages of regular time. Tigers took advantage, took it to extra time only to give away a penalty to hand the game back to the Dragons.

We've officially got our 8 teams.

Probably will secure the Sharks 4th spot now that Manly has nothing to fight for.

It's still early days but the Cows are looking very flat at the moment

The worst team to ever make a finals based on points is the Raiders from 2002.

10 Wins
13 Losses
1 Draw

An average side from them looked like...

1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. Michael Robertson
3. Jason Croker
4. Joel Monaghan
5. Jamahl Lolesi
6. Mark McLindon
7. Brett Finch
8. Ryan O'Hara
9. Simon Woolford
10. Todd Payten
11. Ruben Wiki
12. Michael Hodgson
13. Terry Martin

14. Alan Tongue
15. Michael Monaghan
16. Sean Rutgerson
17. Troy Thompson

Geez, some blasts from the past in there!

Decent number of headgear wearers too.

Things working out great for us up north. Tits are giving the Cows a real run. Hopefully that means they'll be worn out next week

So weren't Newcastle leading the comp after five rounds? Has any team done that before and gone on to win the wooden spoon?

Good question Sproj.

Outside of the salary cap cheating sides, I can't think of anybody like that off the top of my head.

Canberra win in golden point after Hodgson dummies and creates a massive gap for himself. Another exciting Canberra game - chances are if you followed them this season, you got to watch some of the more enjoyable and memorable moments of 2015.

I tell you what the level of stupid that infests the Parramatta squad is something to behold. Radradra is literally their only great player.

Time for Cronulla to wrap up 4th spot.

No Jamie Lyon for Manly - I rate Trbojevic but no matter what way you slice it, that's a blow.

Can't say I'm a fan of the Sharks jersey. It's triggering flashbacks of the Broncos 2012-13 Away Jersey.

It is going to take a lot more than Foran to fix the eels.

I still think Brad Arthur is a myth

Bugger.

That would have been an awesome try to Holmes.

How good was the work from Luke Lewis?

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.