Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Dobbo on Nine, Kevvie has pulled the trigger

Mam, Walsh, Haas, Carrigan, Reyno, Farnworth, Cobbo all rested

I'm good with it. If we have to play Melbourne at all, make it in Week 1 with a full compliment and belt the *****.

I seriously don't think he is resting them

Bellamy said they're looking at resting 4-5 players.

According to Dobbo on Nine, Kevvie has pulled the trigger

Mam, Walsh, Haas, Carrigan, Reyno, Farnworth, Cobbo all rested

I'm good with it. If we have to play Melbourne at all, make it in Week 1 with a full compliment and belt the *****.

The baby Bronco Teams, always aim up, and punch above their weight.

If Baby Broncos do play, but lose, it really does lessen the chance of the our stars taking a hit to the confidence levels. If Baby Broncs play and win minor premiership .. also would make our star team even hungrier. Starving even. And that is exactly where we need them to be.

Also think that playing the Baby Broncs, makes it just that bit harder, for Storm to plan against.

Advantage, Broncos for week 1.

Walters at 6, Mozer debut? Don’t know who else plays 6

Sailor
Oates
Hoeter/Mariner
Arthurs
Mariner/pierara
Walters
Madden
Flegler
Smoothy
Taupau
Capewell
Riki
Palasia

Mozer/Paix
Jensen
Piakura
hetherington

The logical side of me thinks that resting players is a good call, some of these guys need it but the Bronco fan in me really really loves the idea of winning a minor premiership by knocking off the storm it’s the dream

I really don’t think 2 games in a row is ever a good thing especially when the other team has the wood over you. Take the meaning out of this game entirely and turn it into a reserve grade frenzy and it has no remote psychological, tactical or physical implications on who we play the following week.

Brave call. Don't want to lose momentum and morale losing to the storm again at home....

So glad if all these outs happen, finals are where it’s at now.

I’d go:
1. Sailor
2. Oates
3. Mariner
4. Arthars
5. Pereira
6. Walters
7. Madden
8. Flegler
9. Smoothy
10. Jensen
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Palasia

14. Mozer
15. Willison
16. Hetherington
17. Piakura

Still reckon we can take them down with that.

So glad if all these outs happen, finals are where it’s at now.

I’d go:
1. Sailor
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Walters
7. Madden
8. Flegler
9. Smoothy
10. Jensen
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Palasia

14. Mozer
15. Willison
16. Hetherington
17. Piakura

Still reckon we can take them down with that.
Staggs is suspended but I know you knew that so I suspect you included him on purpose to give you an excuse to make a second list

Brave call. Don't want to lose momentum and morale losing to the storm again at home....

hang on a second ... haven't you been screaming at the top of your lungs that we should be resting players in this round.

could it be that you are shit scared that if we rest players and lose this game, then the Panthers won't

hang on a second ... haven't you been screaming at the top of your lungs that we should be resting players in this round.

could it be that you are shit scared that if we rest players and lose this game, then the Panthers won't
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnyE
  • Financeguy
  • Thelmus
  • Justwin
  • Ondi
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.