Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
He made the final after years of training, broken limbs and other problems. If you have a chance to see him speak at a conference, have a listen - it’ll change your outlook on why his gold was actually trail blazing
I know. I was having a light hearted joke about the way he won. Not his obvious ability in his sport at the time.

Bish

Bish

QCup Player
May 11, 2023
How bout them cowboys
A4D6C574 0F3F 4B88 A38A B82A804BDD81

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Whatever the coaches decide with resting/playing key players, i dont care. Whoever lines up against the storm need to realise what it would mean to every broncos fan that we win a minor premiership by beating the storm!

**** I hate the storm!

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Can someone update me as to why Staggs was charged. Didn’t watch the whole game-just the highlights.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Can someone update me as to why Staggs was charged. Didn’t watch the whole game-just the highlights.
Forearm to Rapanas head in a second attempt of tackle.

Although imo it was barely high, if it touched his chin it would have been a graze at best, but the intent looked pretty bad with the swing action.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Storm blown out to about $4 on SB... Frank Ponissi confirming a few guys will be rested and a few debuts
Been some wild odds movement across games already. Suggests Knights, Warriors, Storm and Panthers are going to be resting plenty.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
I know I’ve mentioned this podcast earlier in the season for its anti broncos stuff but this week’s offering is next level.. Damien Seibold (brother of…) is borderline unbearable.. after basically ghosting the Broncos for the last couple of months because they’ve been winning, today we get the following:
- Broncos won’t beat the Warriors at home or away
- Melbourne will put 30 on Brisbane if / when they meet in the finals
- Newcastle is the second best team in the comp at the moment and has a better chance of making the grand final than the Broncos 😂👏
IMG 6668

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
I know I’ve mentioned this podcast earlier in the season for its anti broncos stuff but this week’s offering is next level.. Damien Seibold (brother of…) is borderline unbearable.. after basically ghosting the Broncos for the last couple of months because they’ve been winning, today we get the following:
- Broncos won’t beat the Warriors at home or away
- Melbourne will put 30 on Brisbane if / when they meet in the finals
- Newcastle is the second best team in the comp at the moment and has a better chance of making the grand final than the Broncos 😂👏
View attachment 23741
Two Seibolds without a clue. Who would have thought..

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Yeah looks like Reyno is fine, still worth resting to iron out whatever niggles he might have going into the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • kat00
  • scobie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • The True King
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.