Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
Nerd
Fitting that the last play from us for the season was a trick shot that went wrong.
This is thank the members round right?
Good to see what the players really think of us

Simply the worst. These ***** are already in Bali.

3 of the worst defenders of the half though

Apart from that first try i dont think Oastey has been poor in regards to his defence, just left exposed too much. That miss for Grants try by Pat and Marty was shocking. Mind you, most of the misses for every try have been shocking.

Get patty off and let these soft ***** deal with this embarrassment.
I saw that some wanted cam smith to get on board, his commentary towards us is a fucking joke, deservedly so but he can’t stop laughing and flogging himself. **** off smith you cheated at the storm and on ya missus ya grub🤣

The recruitment really has been shit on the players outside the main 17, normally you would expect them to show some ticker when they get a chance but they are more dead then the regulars who are shot in confidence.

Mozer is the only outlier, although he is part of the main 17 these days.

Mozer just looks at home in NRL.
Our starting spine is gun next year.
Assuming Mozer is starting that is.
Hopefully our halfback and fullback don’t miss half the season again

He kind of does. I think the tank is just empty.
Too bad he'll get picked for the Aus team and won't get a chance... he definitely deserves it and should keep loading up on those caps, but I would love it if he's like "nah I'm gonna take a break and start the preseason with the rest of the team".

You would have to think Bellamy would be furious at the way the Storm bombed a couple of tries and got sloppy towards the end there. They could very likely come out in the 2nd half and go bang bang bang and the score be anything at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • scobie
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Bronx48
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.