Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
Nerd
Fitting that the last play from us for the season was a trick shot that went wrong.
I wish Patty wouldn't now have many Aus games to play so he could have a proper freshen up for next season.
He’s got a month off before Kangaroos games

Too bad he'll get picked for the Aus team and won't get a chance... he definitely deserves it and should keep loading up on those caps, but I would love it if he's like "nah I'm gonna take a break and start the preseason with the rest of the team".
He deserves a break. Would love an off season where he isn’t playing any footy, but he’s that good and he’ll never say no to representing the country, but some other guys decide to have a break, wish he would.

He went for the QRL top job but there may have been issues that led to that.
Of course there were. It was tallis again. Said that ikins job was to serve kevvie and do what he says.

Of course there were. It was tallis again. Said that ikins job was to serve kevvie and do what he says.
Tallis is white noise though.

My Dad has just given me a call, watching the game on Sky Sports in the UK and he he told me their commentary team have just said Sailor and Cobbo have signed for St Helens for next year. Surely this has to be a mistake and they just mean Sailor.( just for the record, my Dad has no idea who Selwyn Cobbo is ).

I'm liking some of the touches from Mozer and Mariner, they're at least asking questions of the Storm defence. Hopefully Te Kura can put another one on the Storm when he comes on.

If Melbourne score two more tries, Brisbane will have suffered their fifth defeat where they've conceded 40+ points. That's Henjak territory and even after qualifying for the GF qualifier, he was always under pressure.

He went for the QRL top job but there may have been issues that led to that.
He got chucked into the team manager role, so basically a glorified admin staff... no wonder he went after the CEO job

My Dad has just given me a call, watching the game on Sky Sports in the UK and he he told me their commentary team have just said Sailor and Cobbo have signed for St Helens for next year. Surely this has to be a mistake and they just mean Sailor.( just for the record, my Dad has no idea who Selwyn Cobbo is ).
I get Cobbo has been a mess this year but I don't think a super league team could even afford him to be fair.

He got chucked into the team manager role, so basically a glorified admin staff... no wonder he went after the CEO job
as much as that is the case, the QRL top job is a step up for him personally then what he was doing anyway, but it's likely him going for it after the fact with his Broncos role.

I get Cobbo has been a mess this year but I don't think a super league team could even afford him to be fair.

St Helens are losing a lot of players. Wouldnt surprise me. Hurrell, Blake, Matautia, Dodd and Makinson all on big money there. I can see them affording it.

I'm disappointed that this many fans still showed up. It's well down but still too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.