Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
Nerd
Fitting that the last play from us for the season was a trick shot that went wrong.
as much as that is the case, the QRL top job is a step up for him personally then what he was doing anyway, but it's likely him going for it after the fact with his Broncos role.
100% it is... I just mean that he was basically put on gardening leave and was always going to be heading out the door

Dumb. As. ****.

**** sake Taupau... just build pressure and let Mozer cook he had us humming and you offload blindly inside the 10m on 1st tackle

That was soft as it gets.

If I hear the phrase “pride in the jersey” one more time, I’m changing clubs
If he is going to keep telling them things they’ll ignore, can he at least ask them to hang onto the ball

My Dad has just given me a call, watching the game on Sky Sports in the UK and he he told me their commentary team have just said Sailor and Cobbo have signed for St Helens for next year. Surely this has to be a mistake and they just mean Sailor.( just for the record, my Dad has no idea who Selwyn Cobbo is ).
We wouldn’t be that lucky.

he lost it, no hand on the ball.

Cue Klown in the bunker.......

Welp, that was short lived

season 8 GIF

can storm loan us some players for this half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.