Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
Nerd
Fitting that the last play from us for the season was a trick shot that went wrong.
St Helens are losing a lot of players. Wouldnt surprise me. Hurrell, Blake, Matautia, Dodd and Makinson all on big money there. I can see them affording it.
Not 700k Cobbo money though, that would be clear highest paid player by a distance in the comp.

What do we think Kevvie will say at the presser tonight?

I'm liking some of the touches from Mozer and Mariner, they're at least asking questions of the Storm defence. Hopefully Te Kura can put another one on the Storm when he comes on.

If Melbourne score two more tries, Brisbane will have suffered their fifth defeat where they've conceded 40+ points. That's Henjak territory and even after qualifying for the GF qualifier, he was always under pressure.

This is Henjak and Seibold stuff. Unfit, completely shattered for confidence on top of an already seriously lacking attitude. Kev's lack of tactical nous is the least of our problems nowadays.

I'm disappointed that this many fans still showed up. It's well down but still too many.
Well my mates there because he got free tickets. Maybe they gave away a bunch.

Not 700k Cobbo money though, that would be clear highest paid player by a distance in the comp.

They could easily afford it. 700k AU is only about 350k in pounds. Plenty of players on that kind of money in Superleague.

This is Henjak and Seibold stuff. Unfit, completely shattered for confidence on top of an already seriously lacking attitude. Kev's lack of tactical nous is the least of our problems nowadays.
It's a near carbon copy of 2022, there was hope in both seasons with a cliff drop at the end.

Hetherington has been garbage all year long but he's probably got something to offer with Mozer getting him on the front foot

They could easily afford it. 700k AU is only about 350k in pounds. Plenty of players on that kind of money in Superleague.
Their Salary cap is only 2.1 mil pounds though, that would be a stupidly large percentage, plus if Cobbo gets home sick here imagine half way around the world lol.

The roll on since Mozer has been on is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.