Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
Nerd
Fitting that the last play from us for the season was a trick shot that went wrong.
Going to miss that village people sailor wannabe.

Too bad he'll get picked for the Aus team and won't get a chance... he definitely deserves it and should keep loading up on those caps, but I would love it if he's like "nah I'm gonna take a break and start the preseason with the rest of the team".

Team players like him dont generally say no to anything.

Mozer comes on and our attack clicks straight away. This is a nothing burger game and Kevvy should have started with Mozer to give him some game start experience but no he has to leave Billy on for just over 30 minutes. This is just getting embarrassing now.

Hunt, Baker and Rogers look barely QLD Cup standard and as much as I like Corey Oates it's a good thing he's retiring.

Reynolds is looking pedestrian in attack which is a real worry for next year. He's doing all the things you don't want a 7 doing in drifting sideways with the ball which is making his runners easy meat for the defence.

10 line breaks
Just a few little things to fix up Kevvie?

This is what we expected though isn’t it. What a fall from grace. We’ve gone off a cliff again.

Mozer comes on and our attack clicks straight away. This is a nothing burger game and Kevvy should have started with Mozer to give him some game start experience but no he has to leave Billy on for just over 30 minutes. This is just getting embarrassing now.

Hunt, Baker and Rogers look barely QLD Cup standard and as much as I like Corey Oates it's a good thing he's retiring.

Reynolds is looking pedestrian in attack which is a real worry for next year. He's doing all the things you don't want a 7 doing in drifting sideways with the ball which is making his runners easy meat for the defence.
He’s a good dad, a good bloke but nah, he’s not really a coach

Compared to last year, this is 100% a completely different team. Didn't Kevvie get rid of Ikin?
I think Ikin left because Kev and he didn’t agree with how to do things.

Compared to last year, this is 100% a completely different team. Didn't Kevvie get rid of Ikin?
He went for the QRL top job but there may have been issues that led to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Skyblues87
  • Bronx48
  • Behind enemy lines
  • eggstar10
  • Bucking Beads
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.