Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
Nerd
Fitting that the last play from us for the season was a trick shot that went wrong.
It says something when argubly our best two middles for this game in Patty and Marty let a soft asf try like that in by a Halfback.

Just switched over as it is half time in the AFL, not going to miss some of these blokes next year.

It pains me to say this as a Reyno admirer from way back but my word he is looking very pedestrian right now. Doesn't dig into the line whatsoever. He looks done.

59 points is our biggest loss
68 our most conceded

Just switched over as it is half time in the AFL, not going to miss some of these blokes next year.
Do you even get a commission from the AFL for all these plugs?

Let Corey score one so he can retire as goat pls

Jesus, I started watching it. What a mistake this was…… oh my gosh….

That’s coz toddy has the multi on 👌🏻

Their Salary cap is only 2.1 mil pounds though, that would be a stupidly large percentage, plus if Cobbo gets home sick here imagine half way around the world lol.

Have a look at some of the exemptions. Cobbo would go down on their cap as a 150k ( uk pounds ) player as a foreign marquee player. They get some decent exemptions as well for homegrown marquee players, Welsby for example is only 50k on their cap. Its easily workable.

Haha goodness me, literally given up.

What the heck was Oates doing there? Sad when even he's given up.

This is full give up mode. Worse if not as bad as the Seibold days. But hey, Kevvie is our coach and will remain our coach.

Hughes has becone so good. Much better 7 now compared to when he won a comp. Munster loosks like a handbreak when the ball goes to him in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.