Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
Nerd
Fitting that the last play from us for the season was a trick shot that went wrong.
3 on one with Oates wasn't going to stop that

Who needs a fullback trailing around the back... gotta conserve your energy

Think About It GIF by Identity

Oates there looked like he's never been taught how to defend, or he's just dumb. Bloody hell

Have a look at some of the exemptions. Cobbo would go down on their cap as a 150k ( uk pounds ) player as a foreign marquee player. They get some decent exemptions as well for homegrown marquee players, Welsby for example is only 50k on their cap. Its easily workable.
What a joke cap lol, but either way, if you were to have Cobbo in super league he would have to be playing fullback to be worth it(I honestly doubt he would even go he would find an NRL club easily before he was forced into that option), and they just signed Sailor and they have Welsby, 3 doesn't go into 1.

Didn't Kevvie say that we were going to restore some pride tonight? Even Patty is unbothered - likely done with being one of few that have put in effort all year however there ain't any pride shown

What a joke cap lol, but either way, if you were to have Cobbo in super league he would have to be playing fullback to be worth it(I honestly doubt he would even go he would find an NRL club easily before he was forced into that option), and they just signed Sailor and they have Welsby, 3 doesn't go into 1.
The defence is so bad in SL that you could prob chuck cobbo at 6 and he’s rip sides apart

some people just really need to stop watching, was always going to be a flogging. do yourself a fucking favour and move on.

What a joke cap lol, but either way, if you were to have Cobbo in super league he would have to be playing fullback to be worth it, and they just signed Sailor and they have Welsby, 3 doesn't go into 1.

Its stacked for homegrown talent really and the best overseas talent. Welsby is moving to 6 anyway, Walsh to fullback i guess. Cobbo would be a center as they are pretty much losing 3 out of their 4 centers.

I honestly think the commentator got it wrong. I cant see Cobbo moving overseas unless its to get out of the limelight.

Still not a point a minute, I'm shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.