Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
Nerd
Fitting that the last play from us for the season was a trick shot that went wrong.
was already defeated heading into this game, wouldn't even care about a trashing to head into the off season. Just to really put the spotlight on kev

Rogers and baker.
The future of our great club💩

lol everyone blaming Oates

Wow.
No one is blaming him for this, simply saying he shouldn’t be in first grade which I’m not sure how you argue with that.

Hahaha hunt and Rogers. Like tug boats guiding a cruise ship to dock. They caressed him to the line, lovely

There's so many problems but Rogers is clearly out of his depth. Good work R&R!

why wouldn't you, he rushed and missed which led to a try sure others like rogers had a pathetic effort but he created the break for them.

He did miss a tackle for that first try, no doubt about it. The rest of them i dont have an issue with him. We are just a mess and have been all year.

why wouldn't you, he rushed and missed which led to a try sure others like rogers had a pathetic effort but he created the break for them.
Which? The one where Rogers went early or the one where Jesse did?

Did Kevvie even show up to training this week after he was endorsed by the ceo?

Cobbo gross there. The only elite player in that picture and he did sfa

That's a hole run that has been coached from Katoa. Just brilliant stop and starting to time it well. Didn't have that in him 3 years ago. Bellamy again.

Tbf, he isnt playing well either. I just dont reckon he's the biggest issue on that left side. too many players not knowing their role.

And yet again, the left side exposed again. Thats a pathetic tackle from Cobbo.
Hunt is elsewhere in alot of these left sided attacks by storm, the guy isn't even a Edge player primarily yet that's the only position he plays for us.

No one is blaming him for this, simply saying he shouldn’t be in first grade which I’m not sure how you argue with that.

And you reckon Arthars, Hunt, Rogers, Sailor, Cobbo should be? They have been way worse, but that doesnt suit the agenda i guess. Its all Coreys fault 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • johnny plath
  • mrtij
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • upthebroncs
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.