Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
Nerd
Fitting that the last play from us for the season was a trick shot that went wrong.
Hunt is elsewhere in alot of these left sided attacks by storm, the guy isn't even a Edge player primarily yet that's the only position he plays for us.

They simply dont know how to play the roles we have put them in.

Alfie needs to replace the water bottles with a big fuckin stick for these soft *****

Oh boy, I can't wait for the bomb!!!

And you reckon Arthars, Hunt, Rogers, Sailor, Cobbo should be? They have been way worse, but that doesnt suit the agenda i guess. Its all Coreys fault 🙄
Studies will be made how much of a cliff Arthars has fallen off this year. A story within itself

Everyone keep in mind this is a game KW believed we would win
His tenure is becoming a joke, seiboldesque effort levels here

Too fancy melbourne. Craig won’t be happy with this garbage.

Loving this storm hand on the neck and head at every ruck tonight which ofc isn’t being penalised. New ruck slowing technology just dropped in time for the finals

That's brilliant from Hughes

How would you rather finish the season: a) lose a brutal grand final in the dying minutes being up by 14 points b) going out without finals being slaughtered in straight sets?

Everyone keep in mind this is a game KW believed we would win
His tenure is becoming a joke, seiboldesque effort levels here
We’re still a chance to make finals he said.

Mate you don't need to convince me he isn't alone out there, it's not all Coreys fault.

Some of it has been as well. Just shits me people seem to have a pop at him when stuff isnt even on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • johnny plath
  • mrtij
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • upthebroncs
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.