PRE-GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Bellamy knows how to pick em. This is going to be ugly.

Bellamy is getting his revenge. Honestly could be 60.

We'll win this now it doesn't matter.

So when does Sailor fly out? Same time the boys go to Bali?(I assume tomorrow).

I hope they flog us!

Things have got to change and that change is kev going.

What a perfect finals preparation for the storm. A week away for the team to bond and have an opposed training run at suncorp stadium.

They’ll then be presented with the minor premiership and be primed for a loss in week 1 of the finals.

I'm hoping for a massive come back with this game. I'm coming up from Sydney to watch this game live at suncorp. So I'm hoping for a big turn around and massive game from everyone. Hopefully Walsh and Mam are back for this because we need all troops ready.

Bellamy might not be up for it now that Wayne has blue-balled him. They might just forfeit.

Bellamy might not be up for it now that Wayne has blue-balled him. They might just forfeit.
Anything Wayne can do, I want to do better if not the same has always been Bellamy’s mindset. Plus it’s bit of a revenge game for the storm for what we did to them last year.

This will probably be Bellyache's last chance to piss on the head of the Broncos. If he wins another title, he will call it quits, and they are looking very likely.

He is going to stick the boot straight between the ribs and spit on us on his way out.

This will probably be Bellyache's last chance to piss on the head of the Broncos. If he wins another title, he will call it quits, and they are looking very likely.

He is going to stick the boot straight between the ribs and spit on us on his way out.

And good riddance to a **** I loathe like none other. Storm 40+, full strength or reserve grade won't matter.

I'm hoping for a massive come back with this game. I'm coming up from Sydney to watch this game live at suncorp. So I'm hoping for a big turn around and massive game from everyone. Hopefully Walsh and Mam are back for this because we need all troops ready.
Mam certainly won't be playing. They might not bother with Walsh either. They may as well sit down ARey and Haas as they are both at around 50% fit (if that). There won't be any massive comeback whether you attend or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.