PRE-GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
A real chance to see where the group is at now that any kind of pressure to win is off. I would hope for our best performance since magic round whether we win or lose…if it’s a carve up not a good sign for 2025…

Agree on giving Oatsey a starting spot if they have no plans to keep him…not like Mariner, Cobbo or Karapani are any better. Staggs injury should guarantee him a spot you would think.

They put 48 on the phins and have now had a week to rest up, so there’s your form line… bloodbath.

This is going to be 60.

Record loss coming up.

Give everyone carrying something a rest. Carrigan too. Give the kids a shot, go nuts with it:

1. Cobbo
2. Oates
3. Arthars
4. Mariner
5. Leota
6. Black
7. Rogers
8. Jensen
9. Mozer
10. Willison
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Taupau
16. Te Kura
17. Semu

Rest Carrigan, the rest can get smashed far as I'm concerned.
Yea but he won’t rest him.
If he wants to keep playing Billy chuck him into the second row to replace one of those pea hearts masquerading as first graders

So when does Sailor fly out? Same time the boys go to Bali?(I assume tomorrow).
After they embarrass themselves and the fans against the storm.
Club won’t be embarrassed cos they couldn’t give 2 ***** about us

I dreamt last night that Kev quit or was sacked.
Maybe it was a premonition ahead of next week

Piakura and Staggs both won’t play. Haas shouldn’t play. Willson will be out. Shame we’ve got no talent to give a debut to tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.