PRE-GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve got 10 mins to show me they care or it’s over to the afl.
Once one of them chips some nail polish or gets a hair out of place it’s over

Straight away one thing I've noticed being at suncorp tonight already. Melbourne has been out for already 20 plus minute's and we're only heading out now.

Straight away one thing I've noticed being at suncorp tonight already. Melbourne has been out for already 20 plus minute's and we're only heading out now.
That’s 20 mins we won’t be gassed for mate👍🏼

That’s usually the case, though. Been that way for years.

They have a training room attached to their dressing room where go through their training drills etc.

Some of the players just come out to do a bit of a warm up out on the field, but they all warm up in the sheds, as well.

If these ***** ( and i'm including the coaching staff in this ) cant get up to send off Oatsey with a good performance then they can all go **** themselves.

Lockyer trying to be generous by saying Broncos by one and even then he knows we have no chance.

Not expecting a win but please, show a bit of heart.

Kev: It's all about effort tonight mate.

Good gameplan Kev.

Kev: It's all about effort tonight mate.

Good gameplan Kev.
Gotta keep it simple for them... just fucking try... but also take these ***** heads off

Not a good set sign for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • kiwibronco
  • johnny plath
  • mrtij
  • MrTickyMcG
  • upthebroncs
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.