PRE-GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevvie to start mozer so Billy is absolved of blame.

Just throwing it out there. It's possible.

Anyone?

Kevvie to start mozer so Billy is absolved of blame.

Just throwing it out there. It's possible.

Anyone?
Still waiting for those quotes Tommy.

Storm -23.5 @4.10

I don't need to. I got like a million thumbs up for my comment about you. Everyone knows what you said.
Great work! print it out, frame it and hang it on your wall! Wrongfully misquoting me among your internet friends must be one of your biggest accomplishments!

Great work! print it out, frame it and hang it on your wall! Wrongfully misquoting me among your internet friends must be one of your biggest accomplishments!
It's called paraphrasing, not quoting.

- Reyno looks like he's been crying
- It's extremely disappointing, extremely disappointing, yeah ummm extremely disappointing
- Different team to last year, had lots of excuses but simply just not good enough
- As a team, as a club we will sit down and review the season
- Errors, execution just not there
- Trying extremely hard but things just aren't working for us
- Not in a position to speak on a need for recruitment, I believe in the club and in the coaches
- Spoke about distractions away from the field, not sure what exactly he referred to there
- Kev is spot on about the players needing to understand expectation
- Never seen anyone more passionate than Kev, he's the right man for the job
- Kevvie has the backing of the players, we believe in him
- Tallis is entitled to his opinion, I'll back Kev for as long as I need to (not the endorsement I think he hoped it would sound like)
- Everyone is carrying something at the moment but it is no excuse
- When I'm not doing my job, I'll let the club know I'm done
- We've leaked too many points that's clear but we aren't last year's team, people need to understand that
- We are going to need to work hard through the longer preseason, we are going to need it and I'm sort of glad we can get such a long one
- I don't think the players have lost sight of the fact they are players first and foremost, people are not down here seeing how hard we are working
- Everyone has opinions but doesn't make them right
- Had dramas last year (not sure what this is referring to) but no one points fingers when you are winning
- Are there too many people in the dressing room? 80% are family, no need to kick them out, this is really just an outside opinion
- None of this outside noise matters other than what we do on the field
- Message for fans: We know it hasn't been good enough, we will go away and work on it and come back bigger and better and be a team that makes you proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.