PRE-GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I suppose it could be worse.

We could be Souths. At least we have a good chance at a premiership if we fix the rot. Souths not so much.
Oh I agree with you. If there was an actual coach at Brisbane, such as Madge, give him 3 years (before he wears out his welcome like he did with us) and I think it is almost guaranteed you would win a premiership in that time. The roster you have is begging for someone like Madge to put them on the right path.

For us, we will have a great coach but a pretty poor roster, thats the difference.

It would be good to see Walsh and Oates link up for a farewell try in the corner, with a nice dive. I'll always back us for the win and still happily go and cheer my boys on.

- Broncos on full charm offensive - we are toight
- I've never been part of a group so close, definitely no fractures
- Errors, we are making errors in too many areas of the game
- Its a young group and most of these guys came in in the highs of 2023 and need to learn to deal with the rollercoaster of the NRL
- When not going well, confidence is low, especially for young guys
- The sky is the limit for this group
- If the players are willing to work hard, they will be better for it
- Probably 5 more years until some of these young forwards hit their straps
- Momentum is huge in the game these days, we need to learn how to stop this momentum

Why play Walsh? Let him just get his body completely right. There is no value in risking him.
100,000 screaming teenage girls would differ.

- Broncos on full charm offensive - we are toight
- I've never been part of a group so close, definitely no fractures
- Errors, we are making errors in too many areas of the game
- Its a young group and most of these guys came in in the highs of 2023 and need to learn to deal with the rollercoaster of the NRL
- When not going well, confidence is low, especially for young guys
- The sky is the limit for this group
- If the players are willing to work hard, they will be better for it
- Probably 5 more years until some of these young forwards hit their straps
- Momentum is huge in the game these days, we need to learn how to stop this momentum
Jensen typifies why the cliches of workrate and attitude aren't everything. He's reportedly the strongest in the team, never gives anything but 100%, never gives away penalties, etc. A tireless toiler. But for every metre he makes, the opposition knows he will never attempt anything more than a hitup. He will never look to offload. No one will follow him in support. His run just burns up the ball.

And this is why we can't afford to have Payne playing this same role.

100,000 screaming teenage girls would differ.

Episode 14 GIF by The Simpsons

ytf would kevvie name Oates to have his potentially last game against the Storm. What a prick.

This could get real ugly quick

Why play Walsh? Let him just get his body completely right. There is no value in risking him.
Cause we hate the storm and want to try and win even though we are more than likely going to have 50 put on us. Plus if it means no sailor than thats just a bonus.

Fletcher Baker to have a career best game I reckon

Oh this is going to be fun to watch

I give us one chance: Buckley's.

Didn’t Kevin learn anything from Wayne last Saturday. Mix the team up, put Oatsey in the 9, Marty at 5/8, Billy on the wing, Patrick in the centres.
Need some lighthearted entertainment from the troops before darkness descends. 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.